Almost, but...

It's 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

There was this guy.

He sat next to me, and I had never been attracted to anyone like this before.

Light. He glows like my favorite bowl of ramen whenever I see him that I never felt before. He seems so...special although we never talked to each other before.

It didn't matter—when it was break time or when the professor wasn't around—I chose to stay on my seat so I could be close to him....

......And he never really left his seat as well.

Donnie Pangilinan, that's his name. We have different courses, but we have common subjects. We never really greeted each other, nor partnered in any class activities. There was nothing between us aside from our close seats.

One day, he stopped coming to university. Ever since that day, we had been so distant.

So, so distant.

The moment where I felt like we would never see each other anymore, but then...

A year after that.....

Our paths crossed.

It was Sunday. I was actually planning to go to my best friend's sister who had just given birth—too bad I didn't know that she was already allowed to go home already. Talk about bad luck...

"Shar!" It got me and roamed around whose calling me, and I was really surprise to see what—rather who called out for me.

"D-Donnie?" I said, in shocked.

"It's really you! What are you doing here?" He exclaimed delightedly before dashing towards me, suddenly pulling me into a hug.

"It's you, Shar! I thought I was daydreaming!" I became conscious at his behavior.

"What are you doing, oh my gad..." I said as I shrug my arms from his hug.

"There are a lot of bystanders. They're watching. Please, lemme go."

And he stops, and then looked at me with a smile on his face—which I never really had seen before. It wasn't really a bad day, after all.

"I sat next to your right last year in the class. Do you still remember me, Shar?"