𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩.

STENBROUGH.
TOP STAN BOTTOM BILL.
WARNINGS:BLOWJOB.??
ana_theratttttt (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞❤︎ima murder this "straight" person btw.
>>>yes we made this

-

the small boy woke up, in an actual good mood for once, which was sort of weird because he's always in a bad mood when he wakes up. As he leaned up and stretched his small adorable arms, he looked down at the other boy who was peacefully sleeping, he giggled lightly before leaning down and pressing a small kiss against the others face, he adored Stanley's face, all the features, his lips, his everthing was just perfect to the other boy, he would definitely die for him.

Stan felt his lover kiss his face. He wasn't asleep anymore, but he loved the attention Bill gave him when he was "asleep" He loved Bill with all his heart and he'd definitely do anything for him.

Bill then lightly crawled into the others lap with a slight, adorable smile on his face, he began to kiss all around the others face, loving every moment of it, he just loved stanley their just wasn't much to it.

Stanley wrapped his arms around the boys waist. He leaned into the bills kisses, loving every second of it. He loved the boy more than he loved himself.

Bill then lightly jumped at the others actions, he obviously thought he was asleep and now he feels completely embarrassed of himself, after a second he then whined loudly by mistake.

Stanley opened his eyes surprised, and looked at bill. He didn't expect him to make a noise- like- like that

bill then looked the other boy in the eyes, the way he felt so small ontop of him, the perfect baby boy for the other, a flush of thoughts covered his mind and he started to get horny. the boy was now wanting everything, to ride him, to get fucked by him, just anything literally anything, but he knew they couldn't do that right now it was too early, but then something else crossed his mind, Stanley must agree to this, he would like it wouldn't he..?. "Mhhm...stanley.." he whimpers out.

Stanley felt weak with Bill in his lap. Honestly the way the boy made stan feel was unreal. "U-uhm yea?" He asked staring at him

Bill then looked down, he didn't want to say anything verbally anymore he would just get too embarrassed, he then started to take the boys shirt off hoping he would try and get the notice that he was horny.

"O-oh" Stan whispered, with a slight voice crack. He didn't know exactly what Bill was thinking, but he knew that he was probably hella horny rn

Bill then had to scoot down slightly to fully be sitting on the others crotch, he then lightly started to grind against the boy hoping the other would get hard quickly, while he lightly kissed the boys chest.

Stan eyes widened and he felt himself enjoying this more and more. He grabbed Bills hips gently, and tilted his head a little.

Bill let out a breathy but hot moan against the others chest, he smirked against the other when he felt him get hard, and just like that bill was slowly scooting down while kissing down slowly, to get to the others boxers.

"holy shit-" Stan moaned against the others actions. He hated and loved what Bill Denbrough did to him.

Bill then finally got all the way down, he was now in between the boys long legs, he took no time while removing the boys boxers, he then looked up, smirking cutely at the other.

Stan felt his breath grow faster, wanting more and more of what Bill was doing. He looked at bill with begging eyes, hoping he'd get the memo

Bill then giggles lowly before pressing his hand onto the others hard cock, giggling more he then VERY gently licked the tip.