Chapter 1

You awoke from the beautiful sunlight rising on your face.
It felt.. Warm.

You opened up your eyes and rubbed them.

"Good morning, Lady F/N. For the morning starters we have Earl Grey tea and scones." Your butler, Suzo said opening up the curtains.

Suzo had White hair and blue eyes that shimmered in the sun.

Your messy h/c hair was in your face.
You blinked a couple of times to get your eyes working.

You raised your arms and stretched.
You yawned and smiled.

"Thank you, Suzo. You may go." You smiled.

You started to drink your tea and started taking nibbles of the scones.

You smiled of how delicious they were.
You went to the bathroom and looked up at your left eye. (A/N: Ciel's right eye holds the contract between Sebastian and him, I decided to switch it up)

You had a star that a circle at the end of each point. It was called a 'Pentagram', and it was on your eye. (Tysm guys 4 telling me the name of that star thingy I'm such a noob at remembering crap)

You brushed your (h/l) (h/c) hair. You took some of your hair and covered your left eye to cover the contract between you and Suzo.

You remembered when you and Suzo met. Suzo was a demon, You were just an ordinary human. You smiled. You started to get your hair done and got on your uniform for SCHOOL.
((Your uniform was a white shirt, red tie, skirt, and a red bow (in your hair).))

Yep, SCHOOL.
Although, you're a noble you didn't like being like a noble. Sometimes being around friends and people can help you. You got your bag and yelled,
"SUZO! IM DONE!"

"One moment my lady!" He yelled back.

You smiled and counted.
1..2.. And..

"Sorry for my tardiness.. Here is your lunch." Suzo said bowing down and handing you your lunch.

"Arigato Suzo!" You thanked him.
(A/N: Arigato is another way of saying "Thank You" in Japanese language. AH•REH•GAH•TOH)

He smiled and bowed down once again.
You ran out the door and started walking to school.

You skipped and skipped.
You started to hum.

* 3rd person POV *
"Hey! Look it's that little tiny chick that keeps running around to go to that school down the road!" Someone said, looking at you.

"She's a beauty? Ain't she? Hey... How about we get her and you know.. You know what I'm sayin'?" Another man said.

"Great idea... Boss will love her! We could make some money!" The man responded.

* Y/N POV *
I started to skip and skip.
Humming my way to school.
I stopped and heard something.

I looked behind me and saw 2 creepy men trying to reach his arms out to me.

"Um... W-What are you doing?!" I said
Suddenly a cloth went over your face and you yelled out a yell before you knocked out.
"S-SUZO!!"

* Suzo's POV *
One minute earlier•

I started to wash dishes and started to put them away.
I stopped.

I had a strange feeling that...
I heard a little scream.

"S-SUZO!"

"LADY F/N!" I yelled running out the house and found something unbelievable.

While I was running, I saw lady f/n's bag and lunch on the floor.

Also... There was no sign of Lady F/N..
___________________________
Haha! Author-chan here :3 Sorry Ciel and Sebby wasn't introduced yet, They will be introduced next chapter though! >3< Author Out~

- Also, 2 Likes to update c:!! -