001

~ Liam's POV ~

School finally ended. I was excited to just go home and lay on my bed.
Kay always had to stop me though, I always anticipated it.

I was walking away from my locker, with my backpack on. Lots of people walking past. I see Brinley and Kay down the hall a bit so I head that way.

Kay was my best friend. He was short, trans and such a goofball. He had short curly dirty blonde hair.
Brinley was his sister. She was also short, nerdy and reserved. She had long dirty blonde hair with green tips.

"Lee-Lee!!!!!!!" Kay yelled down the hallway as he ran over to me. Always excited to see me.
I was one of his only friends, and he was my only.

"Hey Kay. " I smiled slightly. "Anything new? " I asked.

"Yeah! I got little flowers on my wrist! " He blushed down at them showing them to me.

Little blue, pink and yellow flowers wrapped around his wrist.

"Aren't they wonderful? " He fawned over them.

"Yeah I guess. All I got was a moon on my thumb.. " I sighed "I need a cigarette.. " I mumbled.

"That's bad for your health Lee-Lee. " Brinley muttered.

"Shut up Brinley. Only Kay can call me Lee-Lee and you know it. " I mumbled.
Brinley was annoying. She knew she was. She usually hung out with Chasity and her twin sister Charity but they weren't here today.

I pulled my cigarette pack out of my hoodie pocket and shook it. It was light and there was no shaking inside.

"Fuck I'm out! " I yelled.

"I have change! Let's go to the gas station down the road and get you some more Lee-Lee! " He smiled as he gave me a big smile and a thumbs up.

"Oh, thanks Kay. " I smiled back.
He turned around a picked up his small baby blue backpack and his baby blue hydroflask.

His sister followed us out the building and got in her car instead of following us.
Thank god.
We both got in my Mercedes. I obviously sat in the driver seat and Kay got in the passenger.

"To theeeeee gas station! " Kay yelled and smiled while buckling in. He was so childish.

"Yeah, to the gas station. " I mumbled back.

~Time Skip~

Kay made me roll my window down when I smoked. letting all the warm air out and letting the cold air in.

"Why are we going this way Lee-Lee? "
Kay asked.

"We're going to your house? " I questioned

"No! I wanna go to your house! " He squealed.

"You really like it over there huh? " I smiled, starting to turn around.

"Yeah!" He smiled back.

~Time Skip~

We pulled into my driveway to my small two bedroom house.
It wasnt big but my family wasn't big so we didn't need a huge home.
The down stairs consisted of the living room, dining room, kitchen, and a bathroom.
And upstairs had two bedrooms and two bathrooms.

He followed me up the stairs and walked into my room while I went to my mom's.

I knocked on her door lightly. She came over and opened the door and smiled.
"Hello miha! Kay over again? " He welcomed.

"As always" I smiled.

"I'm gonna bake him some cookies" She said starting to walk down the stairs.

My mother was kinda old. Around 40. She was such a grandma even though she wasn't one.

I walked into my room, Kay was laying on my bed, face down.

My room had a tan carpet, and black walls which were covered in television and band posters. I had a gray and blue bed, a tv and a gaming PC in there too.

"Hey Kay. " I sighed walking in and sitting at my desk.

"Hey Lee-Lee!
I've been thinking... " Kay started.
"Maybe I should initate conversation with my soulmate!!! " He squealed.

"And how are you gonna do that? You don't know him. " I mumbled, drawing a heart on my wrist.

"On my arm silly!!! " He giggled walking over and grabbing a sharpie.

He wrote on his arm "Hello ❤"

"See Lee-Lee? " I smiled showing me his arm.

Slowly below in neat handwriting writing appeared slowly spelling out. "Hey! I'm Tray. ❤"

"I sure do see.. " I said not even paying attention. Writing more hearts on my wrists as some others appeared as well.

"They wrote back! " He squealed writing back. "I'm Kay! "

(This next part is Kay's and Trays Convo they had on there arms.)

T~ Kay as in boy or girl?

K~ I'm a trans-boy!

T~ Good. I was gonna be so upset if my soul mate was a girl.

K~ Me too!! Hehehe! Twinsies!

T~ gtg. Bye! ❤ u

K~ Hehe! Bye! ❤U 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look they say they love me! " Kay exclaimed.

"Wait what? " I said coming out of my zone. My arms covered in hearts half drawn by me and the other half drawn by my soul mate.

"See? " Kay asked showing me his arm.

"Oh wow." I said reading through there conversation.

I started to write below the hearts.

"I love you. "

And little message below it wrote back saying.

"Oh? We don't even know eachother."

My mom bursted in with a tray of cookies.
"Cookie time! "