《P》

Reader key;

(Y/N) = Your name
(Game) = Insert game of your choice
(H/C) = Hair Color
(E/C) = Eye Color
(B/F) = Best friend name
(H/T) = Hometown

Wildspartanz = Brandon
Kingani = Ani
BluesDank = Henry
Hoover = Jack
Kwite = Tyler
Aksually = Aksel
FpsDiesel = Diesel (or joe??)
QuackityHQ = Alex/Alexis

Here we go, part two of Video Games.
Hope y'all will be ready for this emotional roller coaster :,)
'Cause I'm gonna make this story more sappy than the last one— because sincerely it was a story meant for my friends and I, so it getting attention was a bit of a surprise.
To thank you guys, here's a more romantic and dramatic story. 😌

♪───O(☀︎)O──♪

It's crazy how life will happen, first you'll feel hopeless and things just seem impossible.
Yet the impossible IS possible.

A girl from a shitty town, (Y/N) had experience one of the best— yet awful thing in life, love.
Once you get that feeling, you feel like you're up in cloud 9 when you're around them. The weak knees and the butterflies in your stomach, it so innocent.
Though that innocent feeling could be turned into something so cruel. Worrisome thoughts, jealously and envy. Absolutely horrid feelings.

Luckily the icky feelings of love was done and over with for (Y/N), she had expected her crush on the YouTuber to be small and short lived. They live in two different towns and they never even kept up with their communication, on top of that (Y/N) was busy pursuing her college degree while Brandon was busy with his YouTube Career.
There were times where they wished each other a happy holidays and check up every one in awhile, but it was brief and they'd go on months without talking.

On another note, (Y/N) had talked to some guys and dated a few during her years in college, although a lot of them ended up being one night stands or dating was brief and had lasted only a mere couple of months.
To say the least, dating was hard. 
Even if (Y/N) had a hard time maintaining romantic relationships, at least she still had her best friends. They never had once lost contact, even though everyone one went to different colleges, they still meet up during spring, summer and winter breaks.

Speaking of, (Y/N) and her old time friends had plan on taking a trip to Los Angeles for summer break. Right after finals they're suppose to leave and just have a bunch of fun.

At least that was the plan.

One thing (Y/N) wasn't expecting was seeing the old crew again.

Which was the situation (Y/N) had just found herself in.

Inhaling sharply, (Y/N) sucked in her cheeks as she tightly gripped the cup in her hand. There she saw Brandon, the man who she had a crush on back a couple of years.
At least, she assumed that crush was past tense.
Her heart fluttered as her hands shake anxiously. Bringing the cup up to her lips and gulping down the rest of her drink then setting it down on the closest table before walking away.

Why was she so nervous?

He was a friend, why didn't she go up and just greet him?

Fuck, why her heart beating so harshly?

♪───O(☀︎)O──♪

First chapter will be posted later on today.

♪───O(☀︎)O──♪