lustful lemons

Sarah was standing in the shower rubbing the soap all over her when she heard a door open she looked out he side of the glass shower wall and saw Kevin,she wasn't expecting to see him today she had someone else coming over tonight well she was in pretty deep now and she knew she wasn't getting out about 30 seconds later she heard the door open a second time,she had just gotten out of the shower and two of her lovers where in the same room together this couldn't be good for her.The men looked at each other in shock.She come out of the bathroom and they had devised a plan that would benefit both of them they grabbed Sarah and made her get into doggy style as one of them mounted her the other stuffed his cock down her throat,she had trouble breathing,but got past the gag reflex.After they bothe cummed in her they duck taped her mouth and chained her to the bed they went outside and placed a sigh in the hotel hallway free sex.The first person to come was room service who mounted her and started slamming his cock so far up her vagina that they almost heard something through the ductape.The next one to come was a man who had been here for 2 days and was leaving tomorrow he yanked out his cock and struggled to stick it in but after he did her vagina grew 2 times it's size because of the long term stretch.The next one a casual looking man wanted her unchained and un-ductaped they did as he said and he rocked her world as he pushed her on her knees to suck his dick erect after that he pushed her on to the bed and made her spread her legs then he pushed slow at first,but constantly gaining speed,the last few came in at the sam time and they bent her down doggy style one got under her and inserted his cock in her vagina another one stuck his up her ass and the last in the mouth then after she got gang bangged and cum all over her Kevin and her other lover took her outside and chained her to a pole in the rain.