Dead Girl Walking-Komahina (NSFW)

The first thing I give you is a gay ass smut. Oh lord. The lyrics may not be exact but I'll try to keep em pretty damn close. It is one of my favorite songs from Heathers after all. Anyway, sorry if this is shit, enjoy!

Warnings: LEMON, SMUT, NSFW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hinata sadly walked away from the proud doors of Hope's Peak. Enoshima, Ikusaba, and Tsumiki watched and laughed at him.

"The demon queens of high school have decreed it. They say Monday, 8 AM, I will be deleted," he sang to himself.

"They'll hunt me down in study hall, stuff and mount me on the wall. Thirty hours to live, how shall I spend them?" he questioned, kicking the pathway.

"I don't have to stay and die like cattle. I could change my name and ride up to Kyoto!" he sang, smiling as he thought of a new life, far away from the treacherous Hope's Peak Academy.

"But I don't own a motorbike." His smile quickly faded as he came to the sad conclusion.

"Wait." A better, and far more lewd, idea came into his mind.

"Here's an option that I like. I'll spend these thirty hours getting freak-ayyy! Yeah!" he shouted, a sinful smirk creeping onto his face.

"I need it hard, I'm a dead guy walkin" he belted out.

"I'm in the courtyard, I'm a dead guy walkinnn" he sang, approaching Komaeda's dorm. He tried his best to be quiet, but was thoroughly enjoying singing out loudly where anyone could hear him. The alcohol very well could've been part of what he was feeling, but still.

"Before they punch my clock, I'm snappin off your window lock," he chanted, quietly and carefully opening Komaeda's window.

"Got no time to knock, I'm a dead guy walkin" he whispered.

Komaeda slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to the darkness around him. He almost screamed when he saw the figure in his room but when he saw it was just Hajime, he asked, "Hinata-kun, what are you doing in my room?"

"Shhhh," Hinata silenced the boy by putting a finger to his lips, slowly climbing on top of him.

"Sorry but I really had to wake you. See, I've decided I must ride you till I break you. Cause Junko says I gots to go. You're my last meal on death row. Shut your mouth, and lose them tighty whities. Come on!"

Komaeda gulped and profusely blushed at Hinata's bold statement.

"Tonight I'm yours, I'm your dead guy walkin. Get on all fours, kiss this dead guy walkin," Hinata sang, fully climbing onto Komaeda and sitting in his lap.

"Let's go, you know the drill. I'm hot and pissed and on the pill. Bow down to the will of a dead guy walkin!"

"And you know, you know, you know, it's cause you're beautiful. You say you're numb inside, but I can't agree." Hinata gently wrapped his arms around Komaeda's neck, looking directly into his beautiful grey eyes.

"So the world's unfair? Keep it locked out there! In here it's beautiful. Let's make this beautiful!" He leaned in right next to the others face.

"That works for me" Komaeda wrapped his arms around Hinata and pulled him in for a heated and passionate kiss.

He took off his pants and Hinata did the same. Hajime gently slid himself down onto Nagito's member. He moaned loudly.

(Author-chan is cringing)

He groaned, adjusting to Komaeda's size.

"Yeahhh. Full steam ahead, take this dead guy walkin!" He slowly started to moved himself up and down.

"How'd you find my dorm room?"

"Let's break the bed, rock this dead guy walkin!" He sped up a little.

"I think you tore my mattress."

"No sleep tonight for you, better chug that Mountain Dew."

"Ok ok," Komaeda said, blushing with an extreme red tint to his cheeks.

"Get your ass in gear make this whole town dissapear!" Hinata moved himself faster.

"Okay okayy!" Komaeda said, gaining a little more confidence than before.

"Slap me, pull my hair. Touch me there," he moved Nagito's hands to his chest.

"and there," to his ass

"and there," finally to his dick
(*chokes on dr hopper*)

"And no more talking."

"Woahhhh!"

"Love this dead guy walking!"

"Whoa, whoa. Hey, hey. Yeah, yeah."

"Love this dead guy"

"Whoa, whoa. Hey, hey. Wait, wait!"

"Walkin"

"Love this dead guy!"

"Yeah!
Yeah!
Yeah!"

"Ow!" Hinata thrusted hard down onto Komaeda and he came inside him. Hinata followed not long after.

"Yeahhhh!"

They both fell onto the bed and curled up together, quickly falling asleep from sheer exhaustion.
~~~~
It's 5:46 AM and I haven't slept once tonight. Not. Fucking. Once. ... I'm dead inside. Oh well it's spring break and we're quarantined because of covid, who gives a damn? I know it's a pretty terrible smut but part of that is because I can't make it very long if I'm following the song's lyrics. Anyway, hope you enjoyed! I'm working on the next part and hopefully I can get it out soon. I'll give you a hint of the song.

"Listen up BIOTCH!"

Ok, bye!
                         ~Author-chan💖