▹ Bothering the hyung

"LEE HYUN OPPAAA!"

A loud playful groan in response sounded from the older male as George Lee tackled him into a hug. Yes, George is well aware of the fact that he's not supposed to use the word Oppa but since the day he first met his elder, it had been a running thing between the two.

"I thought the company was louder than usual," the soloist claimed with a laugh as he hugged George back.

"The building is always a party when George Lee is around. Did you know I made Mr Bang twerk once? Good times, I'll send you the video later-oh wait I can't because you BLOCKED me."

Lee Hyun and George Lee are an iconic duo, one that people don't get to see too often. George annoys him to no end and he just puts up with it because, at this point, he's just given up trying to tell George to go away.

"Your silly memes got annoying," The older male shrugged causing George to gasp and clutch his chest as if the words had shot him there.

So, George had a habit of responding with memes or just straight-up spamming them but in his defence, Lachlan loved his memes so he naturally assumed everyone else would too. Jungkook and Taehyung enjoy his memes but everyone else either tells him to fuck off or blocks him. George jus started telling himself that they're just jealous of his ability to find such fitting memes.

"For your information Hyun my memes are superior. Don't hate me because you ain't me." George slid the glasses on top of his head over his eyes and flicked his imaginary long hair over his shoulder.

Hyun rolled his eyes playfully and turned back to his food as if George didn't exist. Pouting, George slumped down in the chair beside him and leaned on him before he rubbed his head against Hyun's shoulder like a whining puppy craving attention. Hyun giggled and turned around finding it rather hard to ignore George's cuteness.

Once George saw that he had his elders attention, he clapped his hands excitedly. Hyun turned back to his food as a comfortable silence drifted over the pair. The silence lasted for several seconds before George grew bored.

"Do you reckon Namjoon knows I exist?"

"You're in the same group as him, of course, he knows you exist?"

"No, I mean like...as an attractive human. You reckon he would want a load of all this?" George gestured to his body before dropping his hand and turning to Hyun with an intrigued expression.

Hyun stayed silent looking completely blank. George held his eye for several moments before the pair burst into a fit of giggles at the randomness.

"You know you shock me sometimes. You look all professional and CEO like in public but behind closed doors you're a little bit of a weirdo," Hyun commented.

"Here's the thing, Geun and George are too different people. Geun is my BTS persona, you know the professional and hot 'CEO like' guy as you put it. George Lee is stupid, dumb and failed high school."

"You failed high school?" Hyun questioned, rather shocked.

George laughed loudly. "I didn't even turn up half the time."

To be honest, that didn't surprise Hyun. In his opinion, George seemed like the type of student who overslept and then just decided not to turn up.

"Well, it's a good thing you're pretty and talented."

George shrugged. "Meh, not rea--"

"If you dare say to me that you're not pretty or talented I will disown you. I know we aren't related but you're like my little brother so do not make me...uh de-brother you? Don't make me do it, George Lee, because I will." George's eyes grew in size as Hyun grabbed the material of his hoodie and tugged him closer to his face.

Once he was released, George hurriedly shuffled his chair back a little bit with mock terror in his eyes.

"Alright psycho calm down."

"I mean it, do not put yourself down because you're a dance machine, voice like an angel and look like a god so do not even lie to me."

"I like lying to you though," George responded with a playful point.

Hyun rolled his eyes for what felt like the hundredth time. "Why aren't you annoying your members? I thought I heard Jimin calling for you earlier."

George scowled at the mention of Jimin's name and a clear scoff escaped his lips giving Hyun the impression that Jimin had placed himself in George's bad books.

"Why would I respond to a traitor? I asked him for a hug earlier and he said no and went straight to Taehyung, so why would I want to even bother with him when he's choosing Tae over me? Nope. I am currently giving him the silent treatment to show him who's boss."

Hyun couldn't deny that he wasn't even the slightest bit surprised. That was the most George and Jimin thing ever though usually, it's Jimin sulking because George rejected him.

"You are one dramatic little soul George Lee has anybody ever told you that?"

"Yes. Everyone."

_______________________________

George Lee is a baby period.

Thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

You're greatly appreciated 💜

- Blue x