Part 1 I guess (Moving to Beverley hills)

Hey am naomi and am a 16 year old girl from Newyork. My mom decided it was time for a change so she decided to move to Beverley hills. But I have to admit am going to miss my friends especially my Bestfriend Annie and my boyfriend Ethan. While I was finishing packing my stuff I got a text. It was from Ethan "look outside",the closer I got to the window the faster my heart was beating I wondered what it was? It was a huge purple sign saying we will miss you. I started crying a little, I hurried up and went down stairs. While I was going down stairs I tripped over a chair (man that hurt but I didn't care). Once I made my way to the door I was everyone and when up to each and everyone of them and hugged them. I finally saw Ethan and Ana ma am going to miss you guys so much i said starting to cry alittle. It was time to leave so my mom was calling me. I said bye to everyone and as I made my way to the car Ethan pulled me away. He asked me to close my eyes babe what's wrong? i asked. Open your eyes, omg it's beautiful it was a diamond bracelet with our nickname on it and his name in the back. No matter what I'll always love you. We kissed I wish that kissed lasted for ever, but the thing is, it wasn't. I got into the car and looked back and waved at everyone. We went to the airport I was surprised we went early. It took forever to get to Beverley hills. Finally it was over my mom went ahead to go see if the cab was here. While I was getting my stuff I bumped into this guy out of nowhere my bag falls. Sorry I said picking up my bag, no it's my fault he said. As I looked up I saw his cute face, crystal blue eyes, and blond hair. But then I remembered about Ethan. Out of the blue I hear someone saying my name it was my mom saying cabs here okay mom. Bye dude sorry for bumping into you. No problem it's fine bye.