Author's Note

AUTHOR'S NOTE - 

Hi readers! If this is the first story of mine that you have added to your library then welcome! My name is mollysue :3 

This author's note is just to inform you that this story is under construction! This version is an old, outdated version that has several errors and awful plot holes that make it difficult to read. As of right now I am rewriting this story and updating the newer version almost daily (since I have the time!)  If you wish to continue reading this old version of Legend of the White Wolf, you may! However, this version now only has chapters one through four published and available for readers to read. Some of you may get angry about this and I'm sorry if I lose any readers over this but I have to do this so readers begin reading the newer version of this story.

I hope you all will check out the newer version of this story. You can find it on my profile. It's titled Legend of the White Wolf (New/Edited Version). You can also search for it in the lovely search bar. Or! Here is the link :)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/180698696-legend-of-the-white-wolf-new-edited-version

Thank you all for being so understanding and for joining me on this writing journey. And if you're new here, welcome :) I hope you enjoy!

Much love and stay safe out there,

~ mollysue xoxo