Ch.07: Love (Part 2)

Dame Morningstar

Dame Morningstar.

Ahh.. I don't have any slightiest interest on watching hearing.

If it weren't for the reputation of Minter Motel being at stake here, I really wouldn't go. Aside from the implications in this case, I am aware of the incompetence of our prosecutor of sinners, Atty. Cleiyx. Nari told me that Cleiyx, or Raikko, their former right-hand man, is abnormal. His mindset is different, like hers. We might be defeated by the defendant of Hotel Blue Moon, because it used to be their unbeatable leader and governor.

"What do you plead?" asked the judge of violence. We're in a desert-like hearing room. Despite the heat, I still wear an Armani tuxedo and a mint-colored necktie. I'm used to the warmth; hell is hotter than here, just like me.

Okay, Dame. You're being talkative, shut your mouth. Tsk.

"What do you plead?" the judge asked again. The accused woman and Atty. Cleiyx exchanged glances.

"Guilty, of course! It's obvious," replied the accused, surprising Hotel Blue Moon, while Atty. Cleiyx just smirked. I tsked.

That b*tch is insane!

"What?! You plead... GUILTY?!" the owner of Hotel Blue Moon asked in surprise. The woman just laughed.

"I killed 50 people, and I'm willing to kill everyone if the judge pleases," she replied.

She's pitiful, too desperate, a filthy soul. You're not fit for hell, nor heaven.

"So that's it, huh. Why prolong this hearing?! Pass the judgment, your highness." I gave Rai a sharp look— Atty. Cleiyx, I mean. The jerk just winked at me.

I can remove your eyes in a very painful way, do you know?

"I'm appealing for a motion for reconsideration, your highness. She cannot enter hell," Atty. of Blue Moon, Atty. Keith, insisted. Atty. Cleiyx looked at him in surprise. He had a point! That person should just rot here in the mortal realm!

"Even at this point, the jerk is still angelic? Hell!" he muttered irritably.

"Excuse me?! Is that an insult or compliment, Mr. Cleiyx?" Atty. Keith asked. Did he forget to mute his thoughts? There you go. What's your response to that?

"Don't mind it... By the way, The defendant has acknowledged responsibility for the demise of fifty individuals. This amounts to 50 charges of homicide, and a menacing statement has been introduced as evidence. The case strongly indicates guilt without a reasonable doubt," said Atty. Cleiyx, and the judge nodded in agreement. Fair point. He even sounds like a professional prosecutor even if their group's defendant in their group's trials is Nari. Commendable. But as if, I'll praise him. I looked in the direction of Nari and Hirai, my president and vice, who seemed visibly tired from standing. If only I could have them sit in the chair next to the judge of violence, but it might reach Charon...