A Dragon Named Leela

My green body, my white eyes, everything about me is different from everyone else around me. I have no spikes, no frills, I can't breathe fire, and above all of that, I don't even get a long neck. I am just the nerd of us dragons. I mean my name is Leela. 

We live on the tip of a mountain in our caves. Every day, the sun rises with a fire in the sky and sets with the blush pink and burning orange. It is as if the world around us stops as we are compelled to stare. However I would prefer to run wild through the rocks. But that is against the herd norms, and I just want to fit in. Soon, the rocks beneath us begin to slip and slide, and everyone else's spikes stand up, but nerdy me I don't even have spikes. It is like I was just a mistake. A really bad one too. 

I don't have spikes, I don't have red eyes, I am just the odd one out. And maybe that is my destiny. I don't belong on the tip of this magical mountain, I don't deserve to be here. I just want to be like everyone else. But my parents gave me all the genes to make me the nerd of the pack. I am nothing but a loser. 

I just want to be like everyone else where I can live my life normally and not have to fear the judgment of others. I want to be able to say that I did this or I did that. I want to feel like I am a part of the herd, not just an outsider looking in. I feel like the whole world is just trying to force me into a herd that I never belonged in. I feel like I am living a life where I don't belong. I feel like the world is telling me to leave this herd in search of a new one but I can't give up. I can't just run away from my problems because I need to be strong and somehow, one day I will fit in!