Introduction

"Then it's a deal." He says with a triumphant smile visible in his face. I really can't win against this guy and that reason itself is making me feel so irritated with myself, "Fine, you win." I said while pouting and my arms cross. "Stop pouting like a child. We've already made a deal, besides it's only for 6 months. And just as in the contract, I'll protect you from those guys who are after you." He gently strokes my hair and I slapped his hand away, "Now now, don't be like that to your beloved husband. It breaks my poor heart you know." He says while he grins.

"Only in contract, you are my husband. But that doesn't mean you can casually touch me." coolly I said. I was about to leave, but before I could turn around he grabs me by my arm and suddenly I found myself already pinned in the wall. I struggle so I could escape from his grip, but it was clear that he was strong. Damn, why do guys have to be so strong?

"What the hell? L-let me go you bastard! What do you think you're doing?" Still struggling from his grip hoping that I could find a way to escape from his grip "Let me go Luca!",  "It's no use struggling, you can't escape from me. I'm sure you know that, don't you Sheena?" I could feel the cold tone on his voice, "You don't have to be so stony-hearted towards me, it's not like we didn't have a past now, do we?" Now, those words really stings.