✎Facetime

Me and Vinnie have been going out
for almost a year now. We were supposed to be meeting but because of the Coronavirus we couldn't.
I live in the UK and he lives on WA making this a long distance relationship.

Both of our schools have been shut due to the virus meaning that me and him can chat more over Facetime.

It's currently 10:19 pm and I was getting ready for bed. I had just finished my last assignment that my teacher gave me and I was so tired. I got comfy and placed my laptop on my lap and turned on Netflix. I decided to watch On My Block again ( On my block is actually so good).

Half way through a facetime request popped across my screen coming from 'Vinnie<3'. I obviously picked up.

Vinnie
Y/n

"Hi babe"

"Hi vinnie"

"Are you busy"

"Um yeah I am watching on my block right now so I am very busy" I said sarcastically

"I can tell. You look so cute when your comfy"

"Shut up vinn" I said blushing a bit.

"I really wanted to see you. I was so excited to finally hug you for the first time"

"I know, as soon as this thing is over we will do so"

"Yea- HI Y/N"

I laughed knowing that it was Vinnie's brother. Me and him had spoken a few times and he seems like such a nice guy.

"Hi Reggie" (I think that's now you spell his name I dont know)

"CAN YOU TELL VINNIE TO STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU IT- SHUT UP Reggie!"

I loved the fact he go embarrassed.

"Sorry about that y/n"

"It's ok"

"I'll let you go to bed sorry for waking you up"

"It's fine really"

"Well I love you so much and have sweet dreams. Also I don't talk about you all the time- VINNIE STOP LYING YES YOU DO!"

I laughed a little at how red vinnie got.

"Yeah sure, I love you more"

YOU ENDED THE FACETIME

I know this was crap please tell me what to right about next.