𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎

╔═══════ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ═══════╗

────────── 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

SYNOPSIS

Bellona didn't mean to kill her family. It all happened so fast. When she went to bed she had been human, but once she woke up, she was Changing. She was overtaken by a strong desire for blood, she didn't mean for it to be her family's. Then she had blacked out.
When Bellona woke up, she was in a hospital bed, in a place that didn't resemble a hospital. A blonde girl sitting on a chair at her side. The blonde introduced herself as Lizzie Saltzman, and explained to Bellona, the world of vampires, witches, and werewolves. Bellona was in shock, she wanted her family back, she wanted to be human again. Now she was stuck in a school for kids just as fucked up as her, with only an unnatural desire for blood and a blonde by her side.

( I suck at synopsis(s) so this wasn't my best. Especially because I don't want to let to much on just yet. Also wanted to mention, I understand a human has to die with vampire blood in their system for them to turn, but I can't reveal everything about that night right now. )

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

CAST

ISABELA MONER

as
BELLONA RAMIREZ

asBELLONA RAMIREZ

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

JENNY BOYD as Lizzie Saltzman

DANIELLE ROSE RUSSELL as Hope Mikaelson

KAYLEE BRYANT as Josie Saltzman

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

JUST TO KNOW BEFORE

This story takes place before season one of legacies. Therefore landon will not be present.

If you see any information in this book that is incorrect, please inform me in the comments. Even though we're in quarantine, I don't have time to rewatch the vampire diaries, the originals, and legacies. Therefore, most of my information is taken from the tvd universe fandom page. So, some of the info may be incorrect.

Yes, I know Isabela is an overused faceclaim, don't come at me. She's honestly gorgeous and don't laugh at me, but her 𝑣𝑖𝑏𝑒 matches with what I was looking for.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

DISCLAIMER

If you couldn't already tell, this is a girlxgirl story. There will be lgbtq+ themes throughout the story. If I see any hate in the comments, you will be blocked and your comment will be deleted. If you have a feeling you may comment something hateful against the lgbtq+ community or if you have strong negative opinions about the lgbtq+ community, I advise you to click out of this book now. Hate is not tolerated.

There will also be mentions of bipolar disorder, depressive episodes/depression, self harming/cutting and an unsuccessful suicide attempt. One of the main character has bipolar disorder and the other main character struggles through depressive episodes.

Therefore if any of these themes make you uncomfortable, I would turn back now.

I hope you enjoy the book! Have a great day!

CRACKERJACK- ──────────

╚═══════・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ═══════╝