Twisted Sisters.

Twisted Sisters.

Set during season five, long after Callie asks Meredith and Cristina if anyone ever thinks that they're lesbians together.

"Meredith" Cristina Yang bangs on Meredith's door. "Meredith" She bangs on it louder.

"Cristina?" Meredith answers questioningly. Cristina puts her hand over Meredith's mouth and backs her into the bathroom before whispering to her best friend.

"I just saw Dr. Hahn playing doctor" Cristina blurts out.

"She's a doctor?" Mumbles Meredith as Cristina uncovers her mouth.

"No, she was... inspecting someone giving them a gyno checkup ah..."

"Is anyone hurt?" Meredith asks dumbfounded.

"She was... coming" Cristina breathes.

"Oh god is someone hurt, is their heartbroken, are they in pain?" Meredith exclaims.

"Ah, no no one was in pain, the opposite of pain and heartbreak" Cristina tries.

"You've lost me," Meredith says.

"NAKED," Cristina begs her friend. "Was it an outpatient procedure?" Asks the confused Meredith.

"Not coming like... cumming" Cristina finally reveals. She was naked and so was... Torres. They were doing it.

She was sprawled out naked and Callie was on her knees and... Can I get a brain transplant now?" Asks Cristina.

"Callie is GAY?" Meredith blurts out. "Yeah, gay or bi or something," says Cristina.

"Wait are you not surprised that Hahn is gay? Meredith asks.

"No, you're right the ice queen is a dyke from day one" Cristina laughs with her.

"Holy shit" says Meredith. "Was it hot?" Meredith asks, as if it were the type of question she could only ever ask Cristina.

"Ah I'm straight and you're straight but yeah it was really hot" admits Cristina.

"I'll keep your peeping secret for a price" Meredith plays.

"What is it, surgeries?" Cristina asks.

"Nope," Meredith smirks right back at her.

"You're gonna give me a gyno examination" Meredith starts.

"Just do to me what you saw Hahn do to Torres," she says as she runs her fingers over Cristina's thigh and tugs at Cristina's sexy boxers she still has from Burke.

"Deal," says Cristina as she seals her lips on her best friend's.

Like they haven't kissed before.

Sober.

Actually that was a lie.

They've kissed before.

When Cristina said if she was the type of person to kiss someone she'd kiss Meredith. And she left then came back and immediately kissed Meredith on the lips.

Then when Callie asked if people thought they were lesbians together. And they said, "no because they fuck boys like whores on tequila and then either try to marry them or drown themselves".

But Callie's question had been in their minds so they thought they'd try it. To prove to themselves they weren't at all gay.

They made out in bed.

They were about to go to sleep but they'd had tequila and they promised themselves.

So they tried it, Meredith pulled Cristina onto her and Cristina rocked her teeny body on teeny Meredith and they kissed.