pov: it's 2014

"omg hurry up we're gonna be late!", says your girlfriend of 2 years. Yes, you're a lebsain, but little did you know that your whole life would change after tonight...

   "I'm going babe just give me a minute haha", you said as you grabbed your brand new iPhone 6 plus from off the table,"we have 40 minutes to get there take an chill pill." You walk up behind her and grab her ass, pull her long brunette hair and give her a long kiss full of tongue. "I love you", you say to her, grab the keys, and walk out the door.

    You get to the car and your girlfrend decides she's driving, since you havent finished your makeup yet. You pull ur mascara out a few minutes into the drive and start applying it. You fix your lushious, blonde hair into a messy bun, and look at yourself in the car mirror, your deeep, sea blue orbs staring back at you.

   10 minutes later the car pulls into the venu and you both run up to give your front row tickets to the securitty people. Soon, the consert starts and our favorite band is on stage!

   Harry Styles has always been your favorite out of the group. His sexy british acsent, his beautiful brown locks, his forest green eyes, it's enough to make you straight. You were so zoned out, but little did you know that while you were looking at him, he was staring right back at you. You yelp in excitement and reach out you're hand as he goes around touching other people's.

   "Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you-ou" and suddenly you feel a pull on your arm. IT'S HARRY, HE'S PULLING YOU ON STAGE OMG!!!!! He holds your hand and looks you straight in the eye as the other members dance around us and the crowd watches you both jealously. He gives you a microphone, winks, and you sing together in unison, staring at each other. "BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR MAKES ME OVERWHELMED, THE WAY YOU SMILE AT THE CROWD IT AINT HARD TO TELL YOU DONT KNOW OH OH, YOU DONT KNOW UR BEAUTIFUL..."

   After the song, harry sees your backstage pass and whispers in your ear, "meat me in the back when the concert is done Y/N". You blush super hard as security takes you off stage and you go back to stand next to your girlfriend, whom you practically ignore as you look at Harry the rest of the night. He looks at you multiple times as well.

   The concert ends, and you and your girlfriend go back stage. You go around looking for Harry while she meets the others. You find him in the back and he tilts his head over to where the dressing rooms are.

   You follow him into his room and as soon as you walk in he slams the door behind you, pinning you against the wall with his big, strong arms.
He backs off of you a bit and stairs you up and down from your messy hair, to your pink sweater and shorts, all the way down to your mint green low top converse. He bites his lip sexily, making yuor ovaries explode.

   "Wow Y/N you look so fucking good luv," he says pulling you into a kiss. At first you try pulling away but slowly you lean into it. He slips in some tongue and you start making out as you pull of his shirt. His sexy rock hard abs turn you on even more. He catches you staring and says, "You like them dont you", with a mischievous grin on his face.

   "W- what? N- no what are you talking about? Your crazy", you stutter. Suddenly you realize all your clothes are off and Harry begins to touch you. You shiver under his touch and suddenly you remember that you're a virgin to man penis 😏.

   Harry takes out his already hard member and begins to stroke it. You bite your lip because it's so long (10 inches). In all honesty you're a little scared but before you can say anything he starts putting it in. Harry looks you in the eyes and says, "Can I put it in?" You say yes and you both have sex all night.

   In the morning you feel a little guilty for cheating on your girlfriend, but you call her and tell her that you're running away with Harry. "I love you, Y/N", he says.

   "I love you too, sexy man", you say and have fuck one more time before you go home to pack your things.