Chapter 1

SCRAPPY'S POV

I hear Justin talking to Alfredo "man last day! This whole Believe Tour has been amazing, but now let's get ready" while Justin and Fredo are getting ready the whole crew comes in the hallway. Justin, Fredo and I go outside with everybody else.
Justin Smiles and yells "Are Yall ready? , Let's do this!" Everybody starts clapping while they put their hands in the middle.
We all start saying "Ducks,Ducks,Ducks,Ducks , Squack,Squack,Squack,Squack Zoooom"
We all start laughing, then I grab Justin to get him ready. "Justin you can pick the One Less Lonely Girl for tonight" I said "ok, I pick the one with the poster on her hand" he says while pointing at the girl. He gets on top of the box to jump on stage, he starts performing meanwhile me and Allison are getting the OLLG.
One Less Lonely Girl is on, I give the signal to the dancers and Allison rushed to get the OLLG. "Do you want to be the One Less Lonely Girl?" Allison says the girl starts crying of excitement and shakes her head saying yes. After that I turned around and see Allison with the girl. I reach out to grab her hand "Hey I'm Scrappy!" I said, she starts laughing while wiping her tears off "my name's Katelyn" she says with a smile on her face. "Ok katelyn be ready" I said.

KATELYN'S POV

"I can't believe this is really happening,
I can't believe that in about an hour we will meet our idol" I said to Jade.
We get out of the car walking to the line. "This is taking so long!" Says Jade, By the look on her face I could tell that she was out of patients. "It is, but its all going to be worth it" I said. Its been 30 minutes but thank goodness we're next. We get inside and find our seets. 10 minutes later a lot of people where inside already. The lights go out and all I could see is posters by the fans, and I could see mine too, specially because mine had lights around it and in the middle it said "Can I be your One Less Lonely Girl?". After a while the big screen goes on "ladies and gentleman be ready for the most amazing show of your life" says a deep voice on the screen, then everything just went out and next thing you know Justin pops up on stage and starts singing AATW "you're beautiful, beautiful you should know it.." Everybody starts dancing and having fun. It's been 30 minutes by that time One Less Lonely Girl comes on, everybody starts singing along with Justin. By the end of the song I pull up my poster hoping Allison would pick me. Then I see Allison coming towards me "I'm so nervous would she pick me or Jade?" I said to my self. She grabs my arm and asks "Do you want to be the One Less Lonely Girl?" I start crying of excitement and shook my head saying yes. She takes me backstage and I could already see Fredo and Scrappy. "Hey I'm Scrappy!" He says, I started laughing of the fact that he thought I wouldn't know who he was. I started wiping the tears off of my face "my name's Katelyn" I said with a smile. "ok Katelyn be ready!" Scrappy says while giving the dancers a signal, then I see the dancers hurrying up moving the chair to the center of the stage and I see one of them with the flower crown in his hand, I smile while a tear falls out of my eye. A dancer comes towards me and Scrappy pushes me towards the dancer. The dancer grabs my hand and takes me on stage towards Justin.

JUSTIN'S POV

It's almost the end of One Less Lonely Girl so that means that Allison has the OLLG ready. I look back at Scrappy talking to the girl but I only see her from the back. Then I see the dancers hurrying up moving the chair to the center while one of them hangs me the crown, one of the dancers is getting the OLLG, He hangs me her hand, I look at her she was so beautiful. "What's your name beautiful?" I said to her "my names Katelyn" she says blushing. I stare at her beautiful blue eyes and she smiles "God I love her dimples!" I said to my self. I grabbed her by the waist and started slow dancing with her that's when I felt her soft lips on my neck. I set her down on the chair and started singing to her, I grabbed the crown and put it on her head. I touched her hair while I was putting the crown on her and it was so soft and she smelled so good. After One Less Lonely Girl was done the dancers grabbed Katelyn and took her back to her seat.