This is my childhood friend and my rival

~noelles pov~

Me and asta just got back from a mission. We were order to scare of some thief's and it went pretty well. We decided we would walk back to get a look around and it was pretty fun. Asta out of nowhere yelled "yuno!!" I almost had a heart attack and hit him in the head "dont yell you idiot!" I told him and he nodded running towards the so called yuno. The guy was with 2 other people but I couldn't see them when I got closer I saw that a girl with orange hair was with them..... no way.... "mimosa!!" I ran towards her passing the guy called yuno when I ran past him our eyes met. I felt frozen his eyes where a pretty color but they looked a little empty like if he was losing his emotions. When I got to mimosa we hugged "noelle! I haven't seen you since forever!" I only nodded. When we broke the hug the guys were staring at us confused asta then spoke " I thought you said not to yell?" He said with a grin. I blushed out of embarrassment and said "u-um me and mimosa are cousins" Is all i could say.

~Astas pov~

Pfft she looks so embarrased I walked towards her and smiled "me and yuno are childhood friends and rivals" i gave a big smirk and she nodded i looked at mimosa she was pretty. I shaked my head and went back to talking "yuno how you been?" the girls went back to talking. He answered with a simple "fine" he was staring at the girls. I gave another wide smirk "ohhh dont tell me the cold yuno is in love with his team member??". I heard him sigh " of course not". We were all interrupted by a tall guy with glasses and noelle came to me "let's go asta" and "bye mimosa hope to see you soon!". I looked back and waved yuno and mimosa were just staring at us I noticed that noelle was dragging me by the hand. 'Ah I see so he doesn't like his teammate he likes mine'.

~yunos pov~

We watched them leave the girl with silver hair was holding astas hand. 'Tch'  mimosa asked "are you ok yuno, you look mad" I simply nodded. I felt frozen back then where our eyes met i felt a weird feeling inside me but I ignored it "let's go back to the golden dawn and tell them about our mission. That's how we left but I kept thinking of that girl 'asta is really close to her huh'

Thank you for reading I really like this ship so I really want to finish the book already and I'm really hoping you guys are looking forward to it as well.