Chapter. one

Izuku and Katsuki have known each other since they were kids but Izuku moved away to go live with his dad when he was thirteen. When Izuku turned twenty he took over his father's company. He moved back to his childhood home with his mom to take care of her.

One night when he was on his way home he saw someone sitting on the sideway with a sign asking for money. Him being the good-hearted person he was he went to go give them some help. As he got closer he saw something that made him gasp. His childhood friend was sitting in front of him looking like he hadn't had a decent meal in a while. He couldn't speak he could only stare at him. 'After seven years he found him. Why was he in such bad shape? Shouldn't he be with auntie Mitsuki? Did something happen to her?'

"Oi creep, stop staring at me and move along."

"Don't you remember me, Kacchan?"

"Deku? Is that you?"

"Well, who else would dare call you kacchan? Why are you out here? Did something happen to auntie Mitsuki?"

"She threw me out when I told her I was gay so fuck if I know."

"Come with me. I'll give you a good meal and a bed to sleep."

"T- thanks Izuku you don't know how much I need this."

"Of course Kacchan. What are friends for if not to help each other?"

•°•°Time skip to the next day because it's 1am and I'm tired°•°•

When Bakugou woke up he wasn't on the street. No he was in a really soft bed with very fluffy blankets and pillows. It scared him a little. When he finally remembered where he was and who had helped him he felt calm. The most calm he had in awhile. He pulled the blankets off and stood. He smelled eggs and followed it to the kitchen to see Izuku making breakfast.

"Good morning"

"Ah!"

"You scared me Kacchan"

"Sorry I didn't mean to"

"It's fine I just didn't expect you to be awake so early"

"Breakfast smells really good."

"Good. Do you want to go shower while I finish cooking?"

"Um, where's the bathroom?"

"Third door on your left. There should already be a towel and new clothes for you there."

"Thanks."

So I know I already have five other books I should update but my brain wouldn't let me sleep till I wrote this.

Should I continue?