Chapter 1

"Mom I'm gonna be fine I'm moving in with Kat and she's very nice." "Oh I know It's just your first time being away from home...for good." "Well it was going to happen sooner or later. I'll be fine." "Ohh I'll miss you." "I'll miss you too mom. Now let me go before I miss my flight." "Oh sorry," my mom said as she let me out of a tight hug. I'm gonna admit it I'm scared, moving out to the big city, but I'm also excited. I've been waiting for the opportunity to move out to LA to pursue my photography dreams. The only thing in the way was that I'd have nowhere to live. But thankfully, my best friend Katrina was looking for a roomie. As I waved bye to my mom and stepped onto the plane, I realized that all my dreams were coming true.
While on my flight a blue haired boy sits next to me. He was wearing black pants, black vans, and a black shirt with XPLR on it. He was really cute and his eyes were a bright bl- "You like what you see?" "Oh uh sry." "It's alright, I'm an eye catcher" "I know" Oh no, I think I just said that out loud. He laughed as I turned my head towards the window. "What's your name?", he said. "Umm Kayla. You?" "Colby, where are you from?" "I'm from Kansas." "Really, so am I. Me and my friend Sam were just exploring an old, abandoned building." "Cool. Why are you going to LA?" "I live there. You?" "I'm moving in with my friend Katrina." "Nice, hope to see you around." "Yep." That was extremely awkward, but I really hope to see him around. He seems interesting and mysterious.
As I got off my flight I went and got my luggage, then waited for Kat to pick me up. She said she was picking up her boyfriend and his friend too. While waiting for her to get here I listened to my music and sang along silently. " And if your heart starts beating I'll be here wondering did you get what you deserve." "The ending of your life." I opened my eyes to find the blue haired boy singing along. "You like MCR?" "Yea, love it." Before I could say something else I saw Kat pull up and I started walking towards her. I looked back only to find the blue haired boy following me. I sped up to get to Kat only to find out Colby was being picked up by Kat too. "So this is your boyfriend?" I asked confused and a lil jealous. "No this is his friend. Why?" "Oh nothing. We... met i guess." "Cool. Well it's nice to finally see you." She said pulling me into a tight hug. "Can't...breath." "Oh sry." She said letting me go, resulting in a large gasp. "It's fine. I've missed you too." While we all sat there silently, are silence was interrupted by an high pitched scream. "Ahhhhh!!" Me and Kat screamed as Colby just laughed. "Hiii." It was Kats boyfriend. "Hey babe," said Kat. "What took so long?" "I had to go to the pp room." I laughed at the fact that he still calls it the pp room. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy, acting as if it was normal. I broke the awkwardness by saying, "Sooo are we gonna leave or not." "Yess. I'm driving," said Colby. "Sure," said Kat. We loaded are bags into the trunk and before I could get to the car Sam and Kat already took the back seats. Which meant I had to sit upfront with Colby. Oh no. I awkwardly sat in the front seat and looked over to Colby, only to find him smirking at me. This is gonna be a longgg ride.

⭐️🌟⭐️Hey whoever's reading this. I'm new at this so pls let me know if you want more.⭐️🌟⭐️