Moriarty #1

If any prompts are used they will appear when they do they will be bolded.

(Reader P.O.V)

"Sister mine. Must you always be so annoying?" Mycroft, my younger brother asked me. I simply smiled at him.

"Absolutely brother dearest." I starkly replied. It was my life's mission to annoy my two younger brothers, I was smarter then them plus I knew how to communicate and show emotions- even if they are completely fake- with other people well. I knew this and I rubbed it n their faces every time I have the chance.

"Mike. Leave your poor sister alone, its not her fault you don't ever want to show emotions. She is the only normal child we raised, so treat her nicely even if she is less smart then you two robots." My mother said. I smiled at her and hugged her before she walked away. I turned and smirked at my brothers. They both glared at me. John who had walked in with my mother but stayed behind with us looked dumbfounded.

"She doesn't know you are smarter then both of them combined?" He asked after a few minutes. Mycroft sighed and Sherlock simply huffed angrily.

"No, neither of them do. (Y/N) here mastered the art of manipulation when Sherlock and I were five years old, and convinced our parents that she was completely normal. This automatically gave her the upper hand in every single argument we ever got in and mummy had to intervene." John nodded his head silently with his confused gaze set on me. I sat down next to Sherly.

"Hey Sherlyyyy~ got any fun cases? I've been utterly bored here with mummy and daddy." I ask him in a sing song voice that makes him tense. Opps I must have reminded him of James. I might be older by two years but I acted younger then them.

"No. Nothing that would interest you."

"Shame. I bet I could help you clear out your inbox." I told him. He glared at me. "What? did I offend you~"

"You know that you would clear out all of them. Not leaving any good ones for me and John." Sherlock seethes. I smile innocently. "Stop acting like you don't know you are smarter then us and piss off. I know that I can be an arrogant sod but you take it a step further when you are on a case. I will never invite you back on one."

"Well its not my fault I'm smarter then you William." I state, getting mad. Everyone's eyes go wide, I never call my siblings by their first names unless they really struck a nerve. I have a short temper and my brothers talking to me like that defiantly makes me seethe. I get up and storm out of the house. My mother tries to call after me but I couldn't hear her over my own rage filled thoughts. I got into my car and peeled off down the road. I arrived at my flat, it was a small dusty place but it worked. I didn't want to have a big house it seemed ridiculous to have a place all to my own with so much space I wasn't using. Maybe if I was going to have a family then I might consider it but, we all know that isn't going to happen. I walked into the building and was met with my panicked but ultimately unharmed land lady named Stella Belladonna, and a buff bodyguard looking dirty blonde man with a gun leaning on the wall next to her. I study him for a few moments. He wasn't a threat, he was here to look scary and intimate people although his gun was loaded, he had multiple throwing knifes on him along with a bulletproof vest on meaning if it came down to it he was ready to fight.

"Miss Holmes." He greeted with a respectful nod of his head. I nod back.

"I'm guessing that your boss is in my flat currently." He nods and I hum in acknowledgment and turn to my land lady. I walk up to her and hug her. "Mrs. Bella you don't need to be scared he won't harm you. I will deal with his boss and he will be gone in no time." she nods at me and tries to put on a brave face, she used to be a cook, meaning she wasn't really tough in the sight of any type of criminal or dangerous situation. I turn and walk up to my flat seeing the door open. My upstairs neighbor came down looking frightened.

"(Y/N) two men came in with guns and told us to stay in our flats, one of them took Mrs. Bella as hostage downstairs while the second one went into your flat." He rushed out. I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.

"I'm very aware of that Chase. They are criminals and they just want to talk to me they won't hurt you or your family don't worry. I'm sure they will be gone soon," I told him and motioned him to go back upstairs. I walked into my flat, on my couch there was a man in a nice Westwood suit. I hum and walk to the kitchen to make some tea. Neither of us talk until I come back with two cups of tea and hand one to him. "James. I've heard a lot about you from my siblings. I must say I thought you would have visited me earlier,"

"What an honor to be known by the smartest Holmes sibling, please call me Jim, although you have never seen me. What gave it away?"

"Westwood." I gesture to the suit, I set my tea down and move one of my chairs so it faces him, I then pick my tea back up and sit down to be eye level with him.

"It's nice isn't it?"

"Yes, you fill it out nicely," He nods and takes a sip of his tea. "Would you kindly tell me what you are doing in my flat? I thought that you would be messing with my baby brother,"

"I thought about it. In fact I was going to but then I saw you. You were messing with them, teasing them, and it made them mad. I can't do that but I really want to,"

"Are you offering

"Did you really need to ask that question?" I shook my head and smirked at him. He smirks back and sings, "Let's go mess with your brothers~ it's going to be so much fun~"

"Yes it will. Now if you don't mind please refrain from petrifying my land lady and neighbors," I tell him and stand up walking out of my flat, Jim following behind. "Chase! Everything is fine now!" I yell up the stairs I hear him running down the stairs but he stops as he spots Jim behind me.

"(Y-Y/N) what is h-he still doing here? I thought you s-said it was safe now." There was so much fear in his voice that it was suffocating. I smile at him and motion to Jim.

"Chase this is Jim my new partner. He and his men are perfectly harmless as long as you stay in both of our favors." I tell him, keeping my smile on my face, his eyes grow wide and he nods furiously before he runs upstairs. "He'll come around." I told Jim who nods bored. We walk down stairs to Mrs. Bella.

"Sebastian come on we have what we came for." Jim tells him, the man that I now know as Sebastian nods and walks up to his boss.

"And what exactly did we come for boss.?" Jim looks at me.

"Well the oldest Holmes sibling of course!" Mrs. Bella looks at me in fear. I smile at her.

"Mrs. Bella don't worry Jim here is my new partner and perfectly harmless. He'll be here a lot I believe." I tell her, she nods her head but I can still see fear in her eyes.

I walk outside with the boys and get into a slick black car. I smile and sit next to Jim. I hold my hand out for Sebastian to shake. "I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) Holmes." He shakes my hand and nods at me.

"Sebastian, Sebastian Moran. But you can call me Seb." I nod at him.