: 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞 |

: balance: unlimited belongs to CloverWorks, Tomohiko Itō, and Yasutaka Tsutsui. :

: different but the same, a balance: unlimited x reader story by theholyfinch :

: prologue "different but the same" :

: published 04/9/2020, PST 3:16 A.M :

: prologue:

: prologue:

" Criminal Justice-

- the delivery of justice to those who have committed crimes. The criminal justice system is a series of government agencies and institutions. Goals include the rehabilitation of offenders, preventing other crimes, and moral support for victims."

A topic which is brought to life for citizens to see within movies and t.v shows . Half of the time though, they aren't particularly, or even near to logically correct.

"Correct:

an adjective.

free from error; in accordance with fact or truth. "

"Free from error."

Nothing could perfectly be free from error. All answers can be different but still be 'correct.' It merely depends on those who view it. The voices who keep themselves locked away and allow their ears and eyes to do the work are the ones who will understand. The ones who will always give a correct answer even if its different from the others. The ones that will always show you proof of the truth and never be unprepared if the situation took a turn. Luckily, there is at least one walking around.

Small rattling and tinks filled the dim room. The only source being the lights from sparks from tools and a desk light. A woman sat there, wearing her [h/c] locks in a neat bun as her fingertips held tools that melted small pieces of metal together.

Her right hand soon placed down the torch, moving away from the magnifying glass as her fingertips flicked in the air beside her.

'Now playing "Beethoven: Symphony No.3 "Eroica" & Septet (Resound Collection, Vol. 4, " by Ludwig van Beethoven on the record player.

Laboratory Speakers: Forty-Five out of One Hundred."

The robotic voice spoke, the gentle voice and tune soon dancing around the room and allowing the woman to return to her gizmo. The desk beneath her was neatly arrayed with tools and pieces of different types of metals as a mall, limp robot rests upon her left palm; it's torso and limbs dangling between her fingertips as it's head leaned back.