Ch. 1

When he walked into the house, he felt a whiff of relief for the newly bought house was nice. The living room walls were painted white beige and the furniture was the same as it was at his previous home.  

The house was large, and they spent quite a lot of money on it. But it was worth it according to his parents and sister Sage. Troye started up the stairs and went to find his bedroom. His mother said it was the last door to the left.  

As Troye opened the door, he was met with a room painted pastel blue, smaller than his previous room but still large. There was a large window with a space in front of it to sit and watch the stars, as he loved doing at 3am.  

Troye set his things he had in his hands down, which consisted of a small teddy bear, and a bag of art supplies and small items he owned. He decided to walk over to the window to have a peek of the neighborhood he’d spend the rest of his highschool life at.

The houses all kinda looked the same, same big white houses with the same yard and the same garage. But one thing that stood out was a tall brown haired boy, sweaty and muscular, mowing his lawn.  

Troye was intrigued, the boy was extremely attractive and looked Troye's age, just with more muscle and was tall and didn't have a baby face.

Troye watched the boy mow his lawn as the movers put up his bed, dresser, and desk and all the big stuff he had up. Yet Troye was too much in dream land about this boy to even pay attention.

Once everything was in his room and just had to be set up, and the boy was finally finished mowing, he started to finally set up his room. He started to make his bed with consisted of a bedset with yellow stars all over the contents and he sat his stuffed bear at the head.

He then set up his desk and put his clothes away, along with setting up his TV and PS4. The last thing was to hang up his glow up stars, which he was too short so he had his dad do it.

By the time Troye was finished his mother was calling him down to dinner, the scent of ordered pizza led him downstairs into the kitchen.

"How was setting up your room Tok?" His mum asked.

Troye grabbed 2 pieces of cheese pizza and sat at the island in the kitchen.

"It was okay, I love the window in there." Troye replied.

"I knew you would sweetie."

When Troye finished his supper he headed up to his room to get ready for bed. He opened up his dresser and took of his clothing and put it in the hamper, leaving on his boxers and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Once he was finished he climbed into bed and just couldn't stop thinking about that boy as he messes around on his phone and replied to his messages on social media from Hari and Connor, asking how the move was in which he replied, "it was good, It's not bad here at all."

No matter what he did though, he couldn't stop thinking about that attractive boy, the way his muscles flexed and his chiseled jaw line that could cut a bitch. He started thinking, other things about him.

Troyer hand started to slip inside his boxers as he thought about that mower boy, he stroked his small length as it hardened at the thought of that boys hot body. Troye let out whines and small breathy moans and squeezed his length harder and stroked it even faster, thank God he closed his door.

'Let out those moans for me baby boy' He imagined the boy saying as he came onto his chest, harsh breathes coming in and out of his mouth.

"What the fuck was that...."