Author's Note( First Ever Story!🙌🏽)

Heelllooooo Everybody! I'm Danial and to clarify things, THIS IS MY FIRST EVER PUBLISHED STORY (and apparently fanfiction cause it's easier to start writing that way imo 🤷‍♀️).

to clarify things, I don't have a background in writing and my English proficiency isn't that perfect(therefore if I do make any mistakes, don't hesitate to tell me👌) furthermore as a warning, writing ISN'T my main passion. I am starting to write due to some reasons that I will tell in the future. just to be straight I mostly spend most of my time making music( you can check my YouTube Link on my profile if anyone is interested🥂).

Why am I telling you all this?

first being that I am giving a heads up of my situation if ever I don't upload on time(or have to go on hiatus for a while😢 though I'll try my best to not let that happen!

The second reason Is for self promotion heh

So now, with all that out of the way, let's get back on track with this story!

why an ElsaXMaleOC as my first ever story?

1. I'm absolutely obsessed with frozen 2(first fell in love with the music💝, then the graphics then the characters, specifically Elsa... no shame there cause my whole family knows that at this point😿)

2. there is not enough Elsa x male (ElsaXMaleOC and ElsaXMaleReader) stories out there. most of the things I read now at this point is ElsaXFemaleOC and ElsaXFemaleReader AND elsanna fanfics to fill the hole🕳 in my heart. 

so yeah, those are the reasons, maybe one day I will publish my own original story... who knows when will that happen BUT IT WILL. 

So yeah, I don't want to hold everyone much longer so I'll end this here! enjoy reading the first chapter!

P.S. I will update try to update this story every Thursday so.... yeah. Enjoy!