CHAPTER 1(The Hug)

There I was at work cheerful as always ,working,chatting and laughing like a person with no control & zero worries  in life.

My co worker a young lad called "Yusupha " very hardworking and  kind hearted( he is one of the best people in my life) informed me that his childhood friend came back from the States and was stopping by at the office so me being a socializing bird was excited to meet him. Me and Aji( the new intern at the office ) were teasing him telling him how  we were going to get his  friends attention jokingly .

I was at my desk doing some work ,when the magic wand flashed and there he popped out of the door its "Abubacarr" the long awaited visitor  ,I immediately got my fine booty up from the chair and rushed off , smiling like a "newly wedded bride" gave him a milkshake hug now stealing a glance at him from the expression on his face after letting go of his soft ...yummy fragrance body  ,I could not help but to notice that he was astonished ,I said to him  "Am Joyce" before  I matched back to my seat  he was like "Oh hi Joyce" you were the girl who was passing when I was on a video call with yusupha ,I nodded with a sweet smile then proceeded inside with his friend.
After a while he left ....but wait!!!!! Is that were it stops😥