𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑛

~It was a very hot day at the park~

"San-Ah why don't you go play with the other kids?" Sans mother questioned as a little San layed on her lap , running her fingers through his dark hair gently. San only pouted in response. "Oh! Look! You see that boy over there? You should go play with him! He seems lonely.." sans mother spoke up once more , pointing to a little blonde boy , kneeling as he picked the flowers on the ground.

"Mom..I'm shy" San responded looking up at his mother. "Go ahead! I'll be watching you two" his mother spoke with a small smile. San finally got up , walking over to the blonde boy shyly. "H...hi.." San waved at the boy. "Hi!" The boy responded happily. "I'm Wooyoung what's your name?" The boy asked.  "San..."  The boy responded with his head bowed down a little as he played with his fingers. "Wanna pick flowers with me? There's more over there! Come on!"

Wooyoung held Sans hand before running off , San with visible blush on his face from the contact. The whole day the two laughed and played together , San putting a flower in wooyoungs hair. He blushed at how pretty the other looked with it.  Once noon came it was time for Wooyoung to leave. "Wooyoung-Ah lets go!" Wooyoungs mother called out. She had noticed he wasn't coming so she walked over.

"Wooyoungie?...Aww Whos your friend?" Wooyoungs mother asked. "This is sannie!" Wooyoung spoke excitedly grabbing Sans hand once more. "Hi sweetie~" the woman smiled. "Mom can we go home with him pleeeeaasee" Wooyoung whined. "Of course not sweetie he needs to go with his parents as well" this answer cause San to pout completely forgetting about his mom. "Is that your mom over there sweetheart?" Wooyoungs mom asked.

San could Only nod as he watched her walk over to his mother. The two parents began to talk for a while and began to bond over being single parents. They had also exchanged numbers so the boys could have play dates together and san began to develop feelings for the other over time.
••••

"San! I made breakfast!" His mother yelled as she set  the plates. "Can't mom I'll be late" San dashed down the stairs nearly falling. He kissed his mom goodbye and gulped a glass of orange juice before running out the door. "This kid.." his mother sighed.

"Ugh what took you so long babe~?" Wooyoung spoke in a teasing tone , playing with san's collar as they stood in front of the school. "babe?" San questioned his face turning red a bit. "Hah I'm kidding" Wooyoung laughed patting the other. "Anyway come on I don't want ms yang to yell at me again" Wooyoung sighed. "right..." San responded still thinking About what happend earlier , Wooyoung noticing "you're such a dork" he laughed once more , shaking his head.

Classes had finally ended. And wooyoung was currently at his locker , San standing next to him waiting. "What? What's this?" Wooyoung questioned the pink letter he pulled from his locker. "It has no name..." Wooyoung opened the letter with a raised brow. "Its a love letter!" Wooyoung read through suprised.