April 8th..

Jonghyun.. We all miss you. You were very beautiful and your smile.. Just so pretty and sweet, you didn't deserve what you had to go through.. You were such a amazing sweet person and loving. You cared so much about everyone and in general a amazing person. I'd like to make this to tell you happy birthday and how beautiful of a person you were, we all care and miss you so much Kim Jonghyun.

Your smile just

Your smile just.. beautiful. Whenever I look at it I admire it and start to tear up because of how bad I miss it.. Beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, I mean everything about you was good. You were just perfect, everything about you was amazing. Thank you for being there for everyone, all of us are here for you now.. I was heartbroken and almost broke down in the middle of a wedding. It was heartbreaking to see such a great amazing person go just like... like that..

We love you. Thank you so much for being a amazing person and probably a big inspiration for me and MANY other people. Everyday I think of you, I have been ever since that day.. Such a beautiful man didn't deserve to live in a cruel world like this.. Now I only can see you in pictures and videos when.. I wish I could see you with us.. You're vocals, personality, talent, and dancing skills were amazing.. You're in everyones hearts, we will never forget you Jonghyun.

Happy Birthday Kim Jonghyun. 💜

 💜