52

✿✿❀✿✿

As requested, Lyn changes her pose for the photographer after a few shots. Soon another blinding flash envelops the room blinding her for a split second.

"Change the earrings they don't compliment the outfit!" The photographer said after looking back at the photograph he'd just taken, "Take off the necklace too."

A stylist quickly rushes in from the dressing room with a new pair of earrings in hand. The stylist swiftly changes the gold earrings to silver pearl ones. She expertly takes off the gold necklace before leaving the set. The photographer snaps more photos before stopping, satisfied with his work.

Lyn bows as the photographer leaves the set then headed straight to the dressing room. The stylist from before hands Lyn her own clothes leaving her alone in the room, giving her privacy to change. By the time the stylist walks back in, Lyn's manager is by her side reading off her schedule for tomorrow.

Lyn sips on the caffeine drink given to her by her manager as she halfheartedly listens to what she's saying. Clicking on instagram, she uploads two of the pictures emailed to her by the photographer from earlier.

_Y0GHURT

_Y0GHURT ✔

Liked by CALLMAEBABY, SMILELAY, Vvantae, shookjin and 628,153 others

Lovely.
📸 by S.K_Photography

COMMENTS

CALLMAEBABY: what a queen

↳ _y0ghurt : no u

s00jin: please step on me

yoon99: amazing, stunning, beautiful, never been done before

jimbles: i should of trademarked that while i had the chance

↳ _y0ghurt : i'm so lovely, you're so lovely, lovely lovely lovely-

huynah_aa : 100% gorgeous

↳ _y0ghurt : 100% a goddess

hoefullyARI: wowwowow imagine being this pretty