Paint Me with The Rain

All art used is made by Ikipin since they make a lot of Bokuroo art and I'm in love with it.

The inspiration for this fic actually came from my own house. I live smack in the middle of nature, just a bit a way from a town in a small country called New Zealand.

It was raining on our farm in the orange afternoon and I thought it was quite beautiful.

Hence why this fluffy one shot fic does not take place in Tokyo~

This little story is kind of my baby and I know it won't get much attention but I'm happy with that because it is mine and I can go back and read it anytime I want and feel nostalgic and happy.

I just wanna share my happy with others

.

.

.

Rain. It dripped down in steady showers, plopping into long ago made puddles, filling potholes along Bokuto's old gravel driveway and wetting his washing.

The clothes now hung soaked. His family’s house was old, but stood high, enduring the persistent sheets of water that splashed against its chipping white paint and grey brick roof.

Bokuto made his way to the front door, climbing the stairs off the deck, wood stained darker with water.

He grabbed a support beam as his gumboot slipped and he hauled himself under the roofing and out of the rain.

He pushed his way through the front door, grumbling and stepping on the backs of his shoes to kick into the genkan.

The rain picked up, spotting the drier places of the upper deck, trying to follow him into the house.

“Come back with a warrant next time, buddy” Bokuto stuck out his tongue, flipping off the rain with a middle finger.

He slammed the door and began to trudge to his room.

His clothes were drenched, shirt sticking to him, his damp jacket rubbing against bare skin uncomfortably.

His hair lay wet, tendrils falling across his forehead and some into his eyes.

The rain splashed trill against the high rising windows of his room, and wept down the glass in trails of impatient racing droplets.

He shed his clothes with trouble, pulling off sopping socks and a clinging shirt. He paused to sneeze into his elbow, and then threw them in the hamper.

He crossed the room to his sizable dresser and picked out fresh clothes, pausing to sneeze once again.

Fuck.

Once dressed in shorts and a baggy jumper, he lifted the covers of his hefty duvet, dragging the dulled orange blanket back over his legs.

His computer lay in his lap and he held down the power button.

The screen started up, slow but reliable with a loading sign.