PROLOGUE

A unexpected meet up with an complicated situation happens between two people.The girl lives a simple life back then,but not until she meet the man that would change everything.Would she ever made it up to help him?or even enough to love him back and accept of who he is…

Meet Raven Alexzander Timothy Storm,the mafia lord that has a characteristics that every woman wanted.He is powerful and handsome but yet emotionless.The man that you don’t want to mess with.His looks may be deceiving but in just one snap,he can take you in hell.He put everybody’s life in hell when they dare to know his secret and ruin his business.But,all of this changed…when he meet the girl who dares to talk back at him.Her words were so meaningful that it swept the every pain in his heart.But,is it enough for raven to change?Or to fight more now that he has the reason to live well?

Meet Gillian Ortega,the girl that spreads positive energy everywhere.She is wise sometimes,but cute all the time.The girl that would cheer you up and inspire you with her lectures.She may be physically and mentally strong,but emotionally weak.There was something missing in her heart ,but not until she meet the man that would make her happy.His personality is dangerous for others but she accepted it.But,is it enough for Gillian to keep fighting the truth that they don’t belong to each other?Or even to risk her life for the person she loves?

Will the two can make it out to fight till the end?or just surrender?as enemies and complicated situations try to tear them apart…