♡թɾօlօցմҽ♡

"What do I have to do to get his majesty to love me?"

Atanasia stared the person in front of her with a face stained with tears. However her father, the emperor Claude only stared down at her with no emotions in his eyes.

"Do I have to be like Jennet? If then, will you love me? Just like how you act towards Jennet, gently calling my name with eyes filled with warmth? If I work hard than I do now..."

Her beautiful step sister. That lovely Jennet gaining glory that Atanasia has never had before, yet haven't taken enough and also stealing his dad.

Having the nerves to mention that name in front of him, she was already mentally messed up right now.

"Instead of throwing me out, will you welcome me with an embrace with those hands of your's?"

"Never a chance even if I die."

"How come?"

However, Claude didn't hesitate to answer. He was not in the slightest surprised looking at the always calm daughter being that pitiful in front of him.

"I also am your majesty's daughter. I was here with you longer than Jennet has."

This took all of Atanasia's courage to beg her first wish, and was her last appeal. However, her king, her dad kept his emotionlessness 'till the end.

"Foolish human."

The hands that were gripping onto Claude's legs lost all it's strength and fell to the floor. The strong words that will make Atanasia's mind and thoughts skewed. It was cruel enough to make her ears bleed any moment

now.

"I've never had once considered you as my daughter."

Cedar brown eyes widens awake before gasping into a quite cry. Tears falls down her chubby face as an image of a beautiful red haired beauty came unto her vision. The lady's tears begins to fall down her face as she clutches the brown eyed babe into her arms shushing her as she cradled her, rocking her back and forth.

"I'm so sorry, Jihye." She hears the red haired maiden said, the brown eyed babe can hear her heartbeat thudding loudly inside her chest before she was placed back on the basket where a white blanket greeted her and a stuffed toy rabbit.

Are you my...?

"...omm...omma.." she says, suprising herself on her inability to speak. What happened to her? She looked up at the ceiling right behind the red haired beauty before bringing her hands up. Was she a baby? She looked over at the person in front of her before the said woman cries in regret and desperation.

"Yes, jiji. I am your, omma." She says before placing a kiss on top of her forehead. Jihye stares back at the lady's hazel brown eyes before sobbing.

Are you going to leave me too?

The lady wipes a tear before smiling down at her. "I'm sorry, Jiji, but I have to do this. I can't raise you yet cause I am a child too. I'm not ready for the responsibility yet. I am so sorry.." she reasons out, more for herself than for Jihye, before taking off her heart shaped locket necklace and placing it on Jihye's neck.

"I love you, I'll come back for you. I promise." She says, before ringing the doorbell and placing the letter on the basket next to Jihye. Taking a step back she looks one last time on her baby before smiling, tears on her eyes.

"Bye-Bye, Jiji. I'll come back." she says, Jihye knows she is never coming back.

Bye-bye, omma.

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

(A/N: New story and I know I shouldnt be publishing a shit ton of story when a lot of the ones out there is still incomplete but like fuuuuk man this shit was like inside my head for the longest time, I needed this out. Anyway, shout out to my babe Gimmecandy26 for the inspo.)