The Prologue & Back Story

The Back Story

2,523 years ago on the night of a full moon, a girl was born. 

Hair black as raven wings, eyes blue as the ocean and sparkle like the stars above her, her name is Ophelia. 

Ophelia was a special child born from two supernatural hybrids, her father Henrik an Vampire & Werewolf Hybrid & Her mother Ingrid an Witch & Werewolf Hybrid.

Ophelia became the very first Tribrid of the Supernatural World. 

Because of what she is, her parents hidden her away from the rest of the Supernatural world especially other witches for they will see her as abomination of nature and should be killed. But her parents knew that Mother Nature allowed her to live for if she was an abomination she wouldn't have survived her birth as Mother Nature has her own ways of keeping balance.

Ophelia at a young age showed signs of powerful magic and was able to summon light. Light of the sun, the moon & the stars. Her parents believe this was a gift from her Vampire Side she gained from her Father. 

Henrik was from the 'Cold Ones' the cold vampires, pale skin that sparkles like diamonds in sunlight, eyes either gold or red based on their diet of blood and some when turned activate a special gift of power that remained hidden during their human life. They began to exist 200 years ago before Ophelia's birth.

When Ophelia turned 10 years old a new family moved into her village they were called the Mikaelsons, at first she stayed away under the warnings of her parents. But later on she became close to the only girl in the Mikaelson family Rebekah the two would play together in the flower fields making flower crowns and as they got order the two would work together on chores, they became soul sisters.

With the boys of the family, Kol the second youngest the same age as Rebekah they would both cause Mayhem & Mischief with their magic abilities. Finn the oldest boy, the two would sit together at the pond and talk about their feelings & emotions. They had a mutual relationship.

As for the other two boys Elijah & Niklaus, she wasn't that close to them. Not until she turned 15 years old and her beauty grew. Niklaus saw her as an Angel that fell to the human world to bait men into sin she wasn't sure if she was supposed to take that as compliment or insult. Elijah was respectful to her, giving her a flower every morning & help her carry the heavy boxes & buckets while she did her chores.

She hit the age of 16 and her mother became pregnant giving her great joy as she was to have a little sibling soon to look after. The whole village saw her excitement as she would quickly finish her chores then spend the rest of the day helping her mother with everything.

Then 9 months later her baby sister Vithiasea the Second was born, named after their great great grandmother from their father's side. Vithiasea was born a Witch/Werewolf hybrid like their mother.

Everything was well in their lives until 7 years later a new girl came to the village, feeing from having a child from wedlock her name was Tatia Petrova. Upon her arrival to the village she caught all the men with her beauty, Including Elijah & Niklaus.

At first Ophelia didn't mind, it meant that their feelings for her weren't that strong. But then she saw how Tatia played with them both not caring about their feelings at all, this anger Ophelia greatly but Rebekah her soul sister held her back.

Ophelia then decided to focus on looking after her 7 year old baby sister Vithiasea.

She stayed from away from Tatia, Elijah & Niklaus. Only talking to the rest of the Mikaelson siblings.