Find Me If You Can

After a whole week with packed schedules, Daiki finally got his rest day today. He even couldn't meet his boyfriend as usual. But, today, he tried his best to come home as soon as possible since it is his special day. His lover must be at home, preparing something for his birthday same as previous years.

Daiki quickly run into the elevator and pressed the button. He can't wait to meet his boyfriend. Daiki flashed his card on a machine before the door automatically open. He walked into the room with full of excitements.

"Tadaima." - daiki yelled as soon as he entered the house.

"Ryosuke? Where are you?" - he yelled again.

Daiki tried to call his number but seems like he turned off his phone.

"Where is him? Shouldn't he already here?" - daiki thinking on the sofa while checking through his messages.

Daiki wake up and walked to the kitchen. As he walk passed through the table, he saw a handwritten note with a yellow envelope. Daiki picked the note and start to read.

Note on the table -
Daichan! I miss you, but we're so busy lately. I remember your day, but, rather than we do it as usual, I want to do it something different this year. Let's play a game while searching for your gifts aka me 😜! I have included our members in this game too. They have team up with me to make this birthday surprise 😙 all of the clues are in each of the envelopes. This means you need to find 8 envelope to finish this game. By the way, to make it a little easy, I gave you the first envelope. The color of the envelope is based on our member's colors. Open it, and it'll tell you where you should go. When you arrive at the place, the assigned member will be there and give you next envelope. 😁 Okay, jaa! See you later at the party! Don't be late!

-dear, Ryosuke 💋

"Baka, Ryosuke! But, this seems fun too except for the fact that I need to do it alone."

Daiki walked towards his living room and take his keys. He excitedly run towards his car and drove to Hikaru's house.

First envelope (yellow) clue : 

Find me where I spend my off day.

"This is easy. Ryosuke, wait for me okay." Daiki chuckled alone.

20 minutes later, Daiki arrived in front of Hikaru's house. He pressed the bell. Few minutes later, Hikaru come out while smiling.

"Wow, that pretty fast Daichan. I thought you will come a little bit late." Hikaru said as he open the gate.

"Hahaha. I can't wait for my birthday gift."

"Yamada too. I can see his excitement while preparing this. Well, here is your next clue. Goodluck." said Hikaru while giving Daiki a light blue envelope.

"Thank you. You will come too to my party?" Daiki asked.

"Of course. I will wait for you there. Bear in mind that only the first one is easy." Hikaru smiled at Daiki.

"Hahahha. Don't worry, Hika. Bye, see you later." Daiki waved to Hikaru before entering his car.

Daiki open the second light blue envelope.

Second envelope (light blue) clue: 

A place where you have promised me to go this weekend.