The reason I am a criminal in this world

To be clear. This story is not a fanfic. I own all the characters except for the Greek gods and some of the monsters. ENJOY!❤️❤️

'Who'll go and kill her?' Zeus looked around the room. 'One of us has to do it eventually.' The gods all looked down at their feet and didn't say a word. The Olympians really were devastated. Three months, and their child had been turned. Their child.
The one they spent so long helping and showering her with gifts. They had given a part of themselves to make her. And now she's gone. 'Who will go and KILL HER!' Zeus forced his words out. Still, there was silence. 'I'll kill her.' one voice rang out loud and clear. The Olympians looked up and saw Ares leaning against a pillar. His dark eyes gleamed with a fire. A fire of death. 'Thanatos and Athena shall aid me.' The gods let out a breath that they didn't know they had been holding. No one objected. Those three together are invincible. Right..? Ares smirked. 'Then it is settled. We shall kill Katherine Mockingjay.'

Katherine POV
I never thought that things would have turned out this way. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I listened to the Olympians discuss my death. I was right outside and leaning on a pillar. Yes, call me an idiot for being there instead of listening in with a hidden mic. But I needed to be there. I loved all the Olympians. They raised me and helped me in so many ways. Those memories were still replaying in my head. Athena teaching me weaving, Zeus teaching me to control and manipulate the storms and the weather, Poesidon and I playing with dolphins and speaking to them in the Pacific... All those memories. Those good ones, gone. Gone because of two reasons. Gone because I needed to protect them. And gone because I fell for a stupid trap and played straight into the enemy's hands. Just like that, I became the most wanted demigod in the world. One stupid trap.

I wish I didn't fall for it. I wish it every single day, hour, minute and second of my life. I hate the person who helped them set that trap up more than anything. I hated Roger Malum. He was supposed to be my friend, but stabbed me in the back. I understood why, and I guess it's not him I hate. I hate myself. He was just protecting the two women he loved more than anything. He was just trying to protect his mother and his girlfriend . And the only way was to help them build this trap for me. He called me and told me he was hurt and needed help and he couldn't get to his mother. I rushed there to help him, and was immediately heavily sedated with a large amount of poison. They could have killed me. And I would have let them. But then they threatened me with the gods. So now I work for them. And I regret it more than anything. But I would still choose the same things for even the hundredth time. I really would.