The News

"Mom..!! i'm going to school, Byee!!" The (H/L) (H/C) haired girl said as she opened the door in front of her.

"(Y/N) wait!, don't you want to bring the breads with you?" A beautiful woman turned her head to face her only daughter. "no thanks, I'll be going now or I'll be late!" without any words, the young girl closed the door and began to running.

"my my.... Teens are always eager.. " her mother shakes her head and smile softly.

ê~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ê~~~~~~~~~~~êTIME SKIP ê~~~~~~~~~~~~~ê~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ê

(Y/N ) Pov

'My.. I'm thirsty'

You thought. Since it was break time, you decided to go to cafeteria. You were walking in school hallways while you thinking about you mother. 'Is mother lonely without anyone in home?' . it has been 4 years since your father died. She never cried in front of you. But sure you knew she crying when she heard her husband death because of illness. You did not like to see your mother suffer like this, so you will always do what did she say to you. 'I have to study hard, so when I get older I will not burden my mother'

You sighed and decided to go to cafeteria, but then you heard some students mumbles about something. 'what is that about?'

Being a curious girl you are, you walking towards them only to get know what were they talking about.

"Man... he looks so intimidating.. no wonder no one wanted to sit beside him.." a short blonde haired boy said as he keep drinking his milk. "also, he got the highest score in the last exam.. he sure is a genius.." a brunette boy sat beside his friend, Armin and Mikasa stared at the boy who only sat a few meters from them.

"Shorty..." Mikasa mumble as she narrowed her eyes, remembering the last things that boy did to Eren. The dark aura began to surrendering her.

'It's looks like the boy became more popular.....' You turned you head and saw a young boy sit alone in the corner. He has black hair and a pair grey orbs. He was drinking a coffe.. and how he hold the cup is stange. You only stared at him.

You don't really know him he is a second year student. You've heard about him. He is a good fighter. He ever fought a gangs alone and he won without any cuts.

Most people fear him. And he looks like he didn't care about that. Lost in thought, you didn't realize that the boy had turned his eyes and looked straight at you. A pair grey orbs and (E/C) orbs met.

He looked at you with a straight face, noticed that you have been staring at him for a few minutes last. Both of you staring each other. You looking at him with an innocent eyes, but him... he looking at you just like he stared at his prey.

Feeling embarrassed with his stare, you turned your head and looking at anywhere but him. Remembering your purpose in cafeteria you quickly bought a drink and going out from the cafetaria. When you were about the step out you glance at him and only saw his eyes meeting you with unreadable expression.

When you arrived in you class. You decided to sat in your favorite place. That was in the back of classroom and beside the windows. When the bell rang, the teacher began to teaching the class. Feeling not interested with the subject, your mind going again to the boy that you met in the cafeteria.

Black-jet hair, a pair grey orbs that will make you melt into them and...handsome... and that person Certainly is..

Levi Ackerman.

'He was attractive.. no wonder many girls cling onto him, but he only ignored them, also he looks kinda scary. But It doesn't matter since we only meet in school.'

And without you knowing you were wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang, signaling the school has ended.

" Very well...we will continue the lesson next meeting. Time up," the teacher said as he began to walking out form the class.

the students began to pack their things and went out form the class. You was about out form the class, you heard someone called your name.

"(Y/N)-chan"

You turned around and saw your friends. "Hi Armin.. did you need something?" you tilted your head. "um... do you want to come with us? We're going to have a drink in the cafe."

"umm.. i-" when you were about to talk, you phone ringing, "Please wait for a minutes" The three of you friends nodded.

You take your phone from you pocket, and saw a new message.

From : Mother

To : (Y/N)

Subject : Go home early.

(Y/N) please go home early.. I want to tell you something important right now. And I want to introduce that person to you tonight. Please be safe.

Your mother.

After you read the message, you have no choice but decline their offer. "Sorry.. I'm in hurry. Maybe next time?"

"oh... well sure (Y/N)-chan" Armin smiled softly to you.

"Take care then" The brunette says. While Mikasa only waves at you.

"See you" she mumble

"Bye..!!"

You run to your house. And began thinking about the message earlier. That person... you mother has told you about that. She going to marriage again. In other words.. you're going to have a new father. In the first you rejected her opinion. But seeing her alone all the time, you couldn't hold it anymore. You knew your mother loved your father very much. So you made your choice. If your mother will happy, then you will. And now.. you was wondering what will the person looks like. 'I hope he will take care of mom just like dad'

Ten minutes later, you arrived in your house. You get into the house and mumble.

"I'm home...."

"ah.. (Y/N) finally...."

You saw you mother sitting on the couch with a man beside her.

"(Y/N) this is the person that I wanted to introduce you...His name is Erwin Smith" your mother smiled softly.

"Hello (Y/N) I have heard a lot about you, Nice to meet you.. " The man has blonde hair and a thick eyebrows. Also he has a bright smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you too.." you was observed him. He was tall.. and quite handsome.

'he looks kind.. maybe his not bad...' you thought

"we're thinking about marriage (Y/N).... Don't you happy? Because you will not feel lonely again... and you're going to have a big brother " your mother said as she smiled. "She's right.. since I have a son. He will be your Big brother."

"a big Brother?" you tilted your head. Feeling confused.

"Yes.. He will come in few minutes... maybe.. about now.."

With that, the door opened and show someone in front of them . you turned around and you widened your eyes, you couldn't believe your own eyes. Because all you saw right now is a young black-jet haired boy who wearing a same unifrom school like yours. His grey eyes meeting with your (E/C) eyes. Looking at you with emotionless face.

"Meet my son (Y/N) his name is..

Levi Ackerman "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: i don't own you or the pictures and characters that will be used here. And also, Shingeki no Kyojin Belong to Hajime Isayama.