The New Person of the Ally

Ara and her friends, started sparring on a open zone, ara was the first one to take k,o it was her against elsword. She didn't meant to really over damage elsword. But it was one of her clumsy action that she actually k'oed elsword.

Elsword shrieked by the damage, he was about to get back on his feet when ara started sprinting already. She was sprinting like the wind. Elsword trying to catch up. Elsword then charged his new dual skill. And blowed the blade in the air reaching ara. Ara then stumbled and fell down.

Elsword walked, towards ara. He posture a thumbs up. For ara to notice.

Elsword:good fight! (Helps Ara Stand.)

(Took Elsword hand, to stand up)

(The Ally also finished their sparring so they went towards the two)

Rena:hey guys!, how was the fight.(Ara smiled and looked at rena)

Ara:it was good! Elsword is very strong (Elsword blushed)

The rest of the Ally gathered around.

Elesis:do you guys know who ate our meal. And used our potions. The potions are worth 500,000 ED (elesis said furiously)

Everyone on the Ally looked around. They looked at each other.

Ara ' s palm was getting sweaty. She knew that she was the one who ate the meal. And used the potion for the dungeon because the mob kept aggroing.

Elesis:wait a minute. Where were you yesterday ara, while we're gathering materials for crafting a new armour?.(ara looked away, very noticeable that she's guilty.)

Elesis:and we're you the one getting so much damage by the mob?!?!?!?(ara shrugged. Eyes teary)

Ara:SORRYY MINNA (She then sprint, the wind eating up her words.)

Elesis:COME BACK HERE!, we're gonna torment you for a little bit. (Elesis then sprinted chasing ara)

Chung, raven, rena, elsword go with the mood it was unbelievable they want to also torment ara not physically and cruel but a friendship torment. They sprinted and chased ara as well.

Eve:minna, wait for me!!

Eve as well.

Ara:>○< I didn't know it was going to be this way! (She sprinted as fast as she can, only hitting her head on a tall rebellious young man, ara shrieked)

Ara:'m sorry!! (But as soon as it hits impact on Ara ' s head she stumbled making them fall.)

When ara looked up she saw a white-haired rebellious guy. She knew he was furious. Not noticing ara is still on top of him

Ara looked at their position, and quickly stand up.

Ara:GOMENASAI II(repeatingly asking for fogiveness)

The rest of the Ally finally catched up with ara.

Elesis:ELSWORD WORKED HARD FOR THOSE POTIONS YOU KNOW?

Ara:uhh >~<

Add:wait elsword?, where is he.

The Ally looked at him, and elsword appeared and said.

Elsword:I'm elsword. What's the matter?

Add:I'm add,the new member of the Ally. And I was on my way to meet you.

Ara was nervous and shocked. Add glared at ara. Then elsword started introducing. The members when elsword introduced ara to add. He already knew. But there's one member that he also knew. The nasod. Eve

Elsword:let's go guys, it's getting late let's start the camp.

As the ally went back to their camp, the others empty stomach.since ara ate all the meal for her personal reasons.

Okay end (sigh) I'm sorry for adopting another fanfiction I ant help myself! ! Ugh if I don't write it I'll forget about it so loll