ғᴀғɴɪʀ || 🍋 || ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ

𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ:  Idk if this person wanted their name mentioned, but I won't put it here because I haven't asked for their permission. If you're reading this and you requested, please let me know]

"I'll see you tomorrow, Kobayashi."

"Yeah. See ya."

Takiya waved and headed to his apartment. As he unlocked the door, he expected to see Fafnir sitting in front of the TV playing video games. "Huh? Where could he be...?"

He set down his bag and placed his hands on his hips. "Maybe he's at Kobayashi's place with Tohru..."

He grabbed his phone and dialed her number. "Hello?"

"Hey, Kobayashi. By chance, is Fafnir over at your place?"

"Fafnir? No. He's not here. Why? Did something happen?"

"I got home, but he's not here. He's usually playing video games when I arrive."

"He could be-- Hey!"

"Hey, Takiya-san!"

"Oh. Tohru. Hello."

"Sorry to interrupt but I don't think you should worry too much about Mr. Fafnir. I'm sure he's fine."

"Alright. If you say so."

"You're welcome! Bye!"

He hung up and placed his phone on the table. "Guess I don't have anything to worry about if Tohru says he's fine..."

--

Fafnir shivered as he hugged himself tighter. He was currently in a hotel room that Tohru had managed to get for him using Miss Kobayashi's money. At the moment, he was feeling hot all over. It was mating season. His phone began to ring. He reached out for it, confused as to how to make the sound stop. He was getting frustrated and his heat wasn't helping. After a while, he managed to answer.

"Oh! He picked up! Mr. Fafnir!"

He heard sounds coming from the strange device. To hear a little better, he held it closer to his ear. "Mr. Fafnir, are you there?"

"Y-Yes..."

"Please hold on a little longer. I was trying to get in touch with Y/n."

Fafnir's eyes widened at that. Y/n was his mate. Due to certain circumstances, he could not, unfortunately, go to the human world with him. So, hearing that he would get so be reunited with him made his nonexistent heart want to burst. "Don't worry, Mr. Fafnir. Just hold on for a bit. I told him where to go so he should be there soon."

"Th...Thank you..."

"Bye."

The phone fell silent. He closed it and clutched it, feeling another pleasurable shiver come over him. His fingers gripped the cloth that covered his shoulder. He couldn't take the overwhelming heat. He began to undo the buttons of his clothes, slipping them off. "Well, well, well. What a nice sight to greeted by~"

He shivered, hearing that deep, velvety voice he missed dearly. His red eyes looked at the person who spoke. Who knew Y/n was so good-looking as a human. His h/c hair was slightly messy, but that just made him look even hotter. His e/c eyes shone, yet they were glazed over with lust. His body was tone, his abs showing slightly through the white shirt he wore. "Y-Y/n..."