Why

*In the uber*[] Rhys-Kun falls asleep on my shoulder* >////< Mind: KYAAA!!! Rhys-kun is so cute when he sleeps!!!1!1. *we go over speed bump in car* *the sleeping rhys' head falls on my pp* [] Rhys: n-nyeh,,? A-ah... y/k what is this...? * poke poke* [] Y/k: A-AH! O///O R-Rhys kun! T-thats,...my.... []Rhys: mm... ara ara~~ So you're a boy i see... [] Y/k: A-ah y-yes rhys kun,,, I am...[] *Rhys finishes playing with me once we arrive at krispy kreme* [] Rhys: C'mon lets go get our donut holes ^^ [] I was a blushing mess, but rhys is acting like he never even played with my dingaling[] Y/k: A-ah! Okay,,, [] Krispy Kreme worker: Hello welcome to krispy kreme home of the good holes what would you two like today? [] Rhys mind POV-- hmm I bet this stupid worker knows about Y/k's secret....[] Rhys: PEASANT! I would like a donut befitting of the size of *points to y/k* Y/ks shaft! [] Y/k's POV--- W-WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!?!?[] Y/k: W-WHA- O///O[] I got cut off [] kirspy kreme worker: Three long johns coming up[] Rhys looked back at me with a smirk, winked, and i was worried that the impossible would happen right then and there[] Rhys: *Unbuttons apple bottom jeans, takes off boots with the fur, and the whole cafe was looking at him*[] Y/k: R-rhys kun what are you doi-[] Suddenly rhys had me pinned against the counter of krispy kreme near the register.[] Rhys: I will make you mine. [] Rhys began unbuttoning my skorts, and i had unfortunately gone commando that day[] Rhys: Nuaghty naughty,,,, not wearing your pantsu~~[] I let out a faint moan as rhys plucked my nipple hairs.[] Krispy Kreme worker: Heres your order *hands us the box*[] Rhys: *gives a soiled 1 dollar bill to the worker*;) keep the change luv [] Krispy Kreme worker: r []Rhys lifted a long john from the box and placed it next to my willy[] Rhys: Now...lets see which one I end up biting.... *closes eyes*[] Y/k: Nn![] I was panicking, because rhys has really sharp teeth capable of cutting through silver dollars[] Rhys went for the bite...................................................................and before I knew it..............................My pp was gone....................

An ambulance came quickly after my pp eviction, and I was rushed to the E.R.[] Rhys: Y-y/k....I'm so sorry .>o<.[]Y/k: I-its..[] My conciousness started to fade.[] Rhys: Y/K?!?[] It was then that I knew what it felt like to be Gundham Tanaka in his excecution, I could still hear, my heart had just stopped[] *Doctor walks in the room* [] Dr. Dazai: I'm sorry, Y/k has passed away. The pp to heart veins were destroyed and he couldnt live without them...[]  Rhys began to sob like he never had before....[] Rhys: Y-y/k.....I will revive you someday.......I swear...[]

~The end~