The Tunnels

I was in a band once.
It was really amazing, we got to travel around the whole planet of Eztharis.
We were pretty successful in the music world, and people in the big cities loved us. We only really visited Libertatia in the country of Otros (my home country) a couple of times though, it was very modern and quite different to any other place I had ever seen, it was almost like they had taken a step into the future, everyone dressed like it was already 3040 although we were only in year 2980 at the time. It was like they knew things in Libertatia that no one else knew, things that could change the entire planet.
And apparently they did because now..

I'm stuck in a tunnel underground and who knows when I'll get out.

We were sat in a conference room in Gabrali, our manager was sat across the table from us and we could hear millions of people outside scream and shout, it made me giggle, the way that they adored other people so much that they would follow them to a corporate building for a conference.
The lights shone brightly on us from the ceiling of the small room, and the table seemed to conceal us into our space, our manager then spoke up, he was trying to arrange the next step for us, in the music world, if you didn't take a step forward you were taking 3 or 4 back. Marik then suggested that we go on a tour, how did the drummer have better ideas than me anyway? Really I had only thought of the new album name, the drummer wrote half of the music and I only played a part in writing the songs.

Our manager loved it apparently "Great idea, Marik, a tour, a world tour, the best tour anyone has ever been on, it's perfect." drama queen. Of course because I am lead singer I get the final say in whether it happens or not. "I don't see why not" except that it WASN'T MY IDEA ughhhhhh.
We left the conference room and our manager said he would come and meet us in town next week, to think of a tour name and sign any papers that had to be signed. I despise this tour.
We walk out and are just about knocked to the ground by a bunch of screaming fans, all asking for autographs and one girl with pink hair wanted me to sign her braces. Can you even do that?