Allegiances

The Tribe of the Crimson Star

Leader: Ranaeril Valsatra (brother of Nylian) (male, 63)

Leaders spouse: Nalaea Valsatra (female, 56)

Leaders children (oldest to youngest): Aldred Valsatra (male, heir, 23), Ioelena Valsatra (female, 22), Artin Valsatra (has hit bad depression from his love dying, making him slow at training) (male, 18)

Chief Hunter: Nepinae (mother of Ualiar and Shaerra) (female, 54)

Chief Fighter: Kerym (male, 43)

Chief Protector: Ualiar (son of Nepinae, brother of Shaerra) (male, 20)

Hunters (best to worst): Shaerra (daughter of Nepinae, sister of Ualiar) (female, 21), Ioelena Valsatra (female, 22), Vulmon (husband of Osonia) (male, 34), Uthorim (husband of Dilya) (male, 42), Alasse (female, 39), Osonia (wife of Vulmon) (female, 32), Keya (female, 19), Elwin (brother of Jonik) (male, 16), Jonik (brother of Elwin) (male, 15), Helartha (female, 17)

Fighters (best to worst): Rydel (male, 54), Jhilsara (wife of Ghilanna) (female, 32), Ghilanna (wife of Jhilsara) (female, 35), Dain (gender-less, 29), Aolis (male, 60), Dilya (wife of Uthorim) (female, 38), Drannor (male, 21), Ashryn (daughter of Aiwin and Amara) (female, 43), Goras (son of Yralissa, Folas, brother of Elyon, Nuala, Taleasin, Pyrravyn) (male, 18), Elyon (son of Yralissa and Folas, brother of Goras, Nuala, Taleasin, Pyrravyn) (male, 16)

Protectors (best to worst): Arel (male, 39), Kenia (female, 23), Dyffros (husband of Celeana, soon-to-be father) (male, 42), Lyklor (male, 44)

Healers: Lavender (female, 33)

Healers assistant: Primrose (female, 23), Comfrey (male, 19)

Teachers: Meira (teacher of fighting) (female, 43), Elmar (teacher of hunting)

Assistant teachers: Hamon (assistant teacher of fighting) (male, 58), Silvyr (assistant teacher of fighting) (male, 23), Leena (assistant teacher of hunting) (female, 46), Iolas (assistant teacher of hunting) (note: he likes Ioelena romantically) (male, 24)

Students (all student are from the age of 10 – 15): Taleasin (son of Yralissa and Folas, brother of Goras, Elyon, Nuala, Pyrravyn) (male, 10), Pyrravyn (son of Yralissa and Folas, brother of Goras, Elyon, Nuala, Taleasin) (male, 10), Mae (she was found and taken in by the tribe) (gender-fluid, 12), Artin Valsatra (has hit bad depression from his love dying, making him slow at training) (male, 18)

Elders: Aiwin (father of Ashryn) (male 89), Amara (mother of Ashryn) (female, 78), Nylian (brother of Ranaeril) (male, 75)

Mothers (women who are pregnant or taking care of children to the age of 10): Yralissa (wife of Folas, mother of Goras, Elyon, Nuala, Taleasin, Pyrravyn) (female, 38), Celeana (wife of Dyffros, expecting one child) (female, 29) 

Children (people the age of 10 and under): Nuala (daughter of Yralissa, Folas, sister of Elyon, Taleasin, Pyrravyn, Goras) (female, 9)

Outsider group (The Blood Moon):

Leader: Kody (brother of Evie) (male, 25)

Deputy: Petunia (female, 42)

Medic: Chessy (gender-less, 39)

Warriors: Luca (brother of Alfie) (male, 34), Pacifica (sister of Jasmin) (female, 20), Rowan (male, 28), Jasmin (sister of Pacifica) (female, 19), Bonnie (male, 28), Bali (male, 43), Alfie (brother of Luca) (male, 32), Pippin (female, 47), Evie (sister of Kody) (female, 23), Scorpion (husband of Thyme) (male, 37), Thyme (wife of Scorpion) (female, 36), Lauren (female, 19), Orion (male, 16), Darkly (female, 17)