Mista X Reader

☆Four☆Five☆

For as long as you can remember, you have been collecting four leaf clovers. You knew everything. Where to find them, the best patches in your area, and the conditions in which they tend to grow. You kept each one pressed neatly in your journal. It didn't necessarily have anything written in it, just clovers opon clovers, and a few leaf skeletons too.

And for as long as you have known him, Guido Mista, had hated the number four. The day you were introduced to the gang, Mista had been ranting about the cursed number even before you came in.

You have kept your collection secret from the moment you met him. Having been a part of the team for about 6 months now, and him still in the dark about your hobby, you'd say you were doing pretty good.

You had been meticulously rearranging your collection, when you heard a knock on your bedroom door. Quickly but carefully, so as not to ruin any clovers, you closed the book and set it aside. "Come in!"

The door opened and Mista casually strolled in. "Hey Y/n, Bucciarati wants to know if you'd like to join the rest of us for a walk." He glanced at the journal, and you nervously slid it into the drawer on your desk, before giving your answer. "I would love to, any particular destination?"

"Gelato."

That's all you had to hear.

You and the gang were idly chatting, as you made your way down the streets of Italy, gelato in hand. Telling jokes with Naranchia, and even getting Abbachio in on the conversation. Bruno, who was at the front of the group, took a left. Naturally everyone followed, but you hesitated, if only for a moment, before pressing on.

"I thought we'd take the scenic route this time." Bucciarati stated. "I found this park on one of my morning walks and thought it was quite lovely!"

Shit, you know this park.

Mista noticed how uneasy you looked and slowed his pace to match your own. "Hey, are you feeling okay?" Mista inquired. "I'm fine, I'm just..." you racked your brain for an excuse, "Admireing the scenery!" You smile up at him warmly. His expression softened, as well as his voice.

"Its nice isn't it?" He said, gazing into the distance, enjoying the view. "Yes, it is." You say looking up at him. Usually Guido was rowdy, obnoxious and loud. But sometimes, you would see him relax, slow down, and take in his surroundings. These quiet moments were rare, and you enjoyed them. Not that you didn't adore his quirky sense of humor, and his rants that seemed to flow out of his mouth like a broken water pipe. You enjoyed these moments because they calmed you down, and let you relax in his presence. You almost forgot why you were so nervous.

"We should come here sometime..." he sighed.

He looked back down at you with a soft look in his eyes, before realizing what he said.

"I-I mean, if you wanna just h-hang out or something! You know! Bro shit!" He fumbled with his words, and before you can say anything, he speaks again. "HEY IM GOING TO GO TALK TO GIORNO NOW!" He breaks away and quickly moves on to catch up with the rest of the group.

(Mistas POV)

Fuck, fuck, fuck, shit, fuck, I ruined it.

I jog up to Goirno, who gives me a generous smile. "How'd it go?" He asked. "Shut up." I mutter.
"So not as well as you thought, huh?" Giorno replied. I hesitated for a moment before answering. "I just wish I knew more about her hobbies, or intrest. Maybe then I can ask her out on a date, and not have to worry if she's enjoying it." I sigh.

"Well you know what I heard," said Naranchia, suddenly coming in from the right and putting his arm around my shoulder and leaning in. He glanced behind us, and whispered. "I heard that she had a diary~"