GOLDEN YEARS

Extended Summary:

Aurora Bloodstone - Halfblood witch attending Hogwarts school of wizardry and witchcraft. They grew up in a happy, loving home with their pureblooded mother and muggle father. Rory was able to learn how to be both muggle and witch while growing up, with their father teaching them how to survive in the muggle world and their mother teaching them how to control and harness their magic.

Eleanor Bloodstone, Rory's mother, researched spells for a living. She wanted to be able to create her own one day, sadly, a spell backfired one day while she was working. Eleanor died in December 1972, leaving Rory in the care of their father.

It was hard at first, Rory and Finn (her father) were both depressed for a very long time. But slowly the light showed through and they were able to recover. Now the two of them make the most of the time they have together, going on trips in the summer and writing to each other every week when Rory's at school.

Sirius Black- The noble house of Black, one of the sacred 28. 100% pureblood and 100% prejudice. Sirius is the 'devil child', the disappointment, the gryffindor. When Walburga and Orion noticed their child did not share the same beliefs as them, they disciplined him the only way they knew, torture. Anytime Sirius argued with a member of their family or stood up for what's right she was either beaten or hit with a spell.

'Blood isn't what makes a family,

Family is what you call home at the end of your journey'

CAST

Aurora Bloodstone - No assigned face claim

[Rory has brown eyes and brown messy/wavy hair that sits above their shoulders]

Age - 13

3rd Year Hufflepuff

Gender - Agender [genderless]

Sexuality - Pansexual

Pronouns - They/them

Sirius Black - Ben Barnes [duh]

Age - 13

3rd Year Gryffindor

Gender - Genderfluid

Sexuality - Bisexual

Pronouns - He/she/they

James Potter - Aaron Taylor-Johnson