Author's Note!

Hello!

It's past 2am and I just finished writing the narrative prequel to a social serye I published on Twitter last year entitled, "Into You."

The story was inspired by my and my husband's real life "love story" (🤢) , and it took me awhile to convince him to check it out. But, due to the quarantine, he finally finished reading the whole thing and his feedback certainly wasn't what I expected.

You see, I informed him beforehand that two characters were based on him, but I was referring to the male lead more than the second lead, and guess what? He said, "I am more Dos (the second lead) than Raven (who was supposed to be him! hahahaha)."

Because of this, he requested if I could write a one-shot—a really short one because he knew how much I didn't like writing in narrative form—of how Dos and Seve (the lead girl) met since he got "bitin."

I initially refused, but because he has been taking good care of our kids in the past weeks, I thought it wouldn't hurt to give him a small token of appreciation.

As a result, here I am. 😅

I honestly don't know if this would give justice to Dos, but I sincerely hope that this will be worth the read.

Thank you and enjoy!

- Kali

PS: In case you want to read "Into You," here's the link: https://twitter.com/baluktuwid/status/1202483123012812800