I Love You, But I'm Terrified

Snapping his eyes opened, Jisung groaned as he leapt from his bed and made a mad dash to the bathroom in the hallway. The omega was groaning to himself as he rushed out of his room and down the hallway. He had only gotten home about two hours ago after being locked in the studio all day with Chan and Changbin. Him and the two alphas were working on some tracks to perform at a showcase that they signed up for. It was coming up in a month and they were nowhere near being finished. Hence, late nights, and practically sleeping and living at the studio. The only breaks that they got was when they went to class or the bathroom, which wasn't all that often. As soon as he threw open the door he dropped on his knees in front of the toilet. He barely had time to get the lid open, let alone turn on the lights. Almost immediately he felt all of the food that he had eaten for dinner that night coming back up into the bowl. He hurled what must have been over a week's worth of food into the bowl. He spent what must have been hours on his knees in front of the toilet losing his stomach contents. He was beyond miserable and just wanted to sleep. He was just about ready to give up on life and accept his death by vomit when the bathroom light flicked on. He hissed as the sudden burst of light stung his eyes, and brought a hand up to cover them. "Hyung?" A soft voice asked from the door. Jisung was only able to catch a little glance at who was in the doorway before he went right back to hurling his intestines into the bowl. Though it was enough to recognize that his dongsaeng Jeongin was standing in the doorway of the bathroom in their shared apartment with Hyunjin, Felix and Seungmin. He was too busy vomiting to realize that as soon as Jeongin saw him he freaked out and ran to go and wake up the others.

Hyunjin was dead asleep. The beta had a long and very tiring day. He had been in the dance studio all day practicing for an upcoming recital that the university he attended was hosting. Their instructor, a nice, charming omega,was hounding them and working all of them to the bone. Him and Felix didn't get home to the apartment until 1 in the morning. They both just crashed when they came home and have been asleep ever since. Though he was asleep, until someone started shaking him awake. He groaned and checked the clock on his nightstand. It read 3:00 AM. He groaned to himself, he'd only been asleep for about 2 hours if that. He desperately wanted to go back to sleep, but the shaking wasn't stopping. "Whatttt?" He groaned, batting at whoever was trying to wake him up to get them sto stop. "Hyung, hyung, come on wake up!" Jeongin yelled as he shook the older boy harder. Hearing the panic in the younger boy's tone made Hyunjin shoot up in bed, now fully alert. "Innie, what's wrong?" He asked as he moved to turn on his lamp to brighten the room up. The two boys already awake heard the other two boys in the room groan as the light came on. Hyunjin ignored them and focused his whole attention to his panicking dongsaeng in front of him. "Innie, hey, hey calm down for me a little bit ok?" Hyunjin told him. "Calm down and tell me what's wrong so that we can fix it." Jeongin nodded and took a deep breath as Hyunjin guided him onto the bed with him. "It's Jisung-Hyung, he's sick, he's really sick, you gotta come quick Hyung!" Jeongin told him before he sprung up from the bed and took off out of the room and down the hallway. Next thing that he knows, Hyunjin, Felix, and Seungmin all jumped out of their beds and tore down the hallway after the youngest.

All three of them almost knocked each other over when they came to the bathroom door of their tiny apartment. All three of them had looks of concern on their faces when they looked into the room. Jisung was on his knees in front of the toilet throwing up, while Jeongin was crouched behind him rubbing his back in soothing circles. Jeongin turned his head to the door when he heard footsteps coming into the room. When he saw that it was the rest of his hyungs in the doorway he started crying. The three other 00 liners looked at each other and they all shared a knowing look. Seungmin went to the maknae and was able to pull him away from Jisung while Hyunjin and Felix went to him to check him out. "What happened Innie?" Seungmin asked him. "I-I don't know, I woke up 'cause I was thirsty and I noticed that Hyung wasn't in bed, but I thought that he was in the living room or something, and I didn't think anything of it." Jeongin told him. "Then when I walked down the hallway I heard a noise coming from the doorway and went to investigate, that's when I found Hyung." Seungmin nodded at his words and turned to Hyunjin to look for conformation. "Minnie, take Innie back to his room for ok?" Hyunjin asked. Seungmin nodded his and guided the youngest out of the room and down the hallway.