Chapter 1: Entrance Exam and Dorms

Izuku's quirk was really strong. It had many uses. He could disassemble and reassemble things with just a touch. This was clearly dangerous as a child and as so Izuku decided to train his quirk to the point of mastering it. Izuku had full control of his quirk when he was 5. He also decided to train his body just in case. When Izuku was 15 he had a god-like physique and was as kind as could be. He'd only use his quirk on people who are injured and only if they said yes. Izuku first did this to his friend Katsuki when he broke his leg. Izuku had saw the damage and offered to use his quirk to fix it. Katsuki trusted Izuku with every part of his body and said yes. Izuku didn't give him the time to feel pain and instantly disassembled and reassembled his lag making is in better condition than before the accident. 

Izuku can be seen outside UA with a grin not that anyone could see with his mask. A lot of people had thought this was because he was in a gang or something like that but talking to Izuku in comparison to the initial vibe he gave off threw people through a loop. He could kill anyone with a poke and yet his kindness was greater than All Might's. 

Izuku was walking when he suddenly tripped over. Before he could hit the ground he began to float. "Sorry for using my quirk on you but it's a bad omen to fall," States a girl with a natural blush and brown hair. "Thank you. Can you let me down?" Izuku states. "Yeah," She replies lowering him down and deactivating her quirk. "Stupid rock," Izuku says as he uses his quirk on the rock and the ground beneath it completely obliterating it and creating a crater only to reform it making it look better than before. "That's a strong quirk," The girl states. "So is yours, both of ours are activated by touch as well," Izuku states shocking the girl. "I'm Izuku Midoriya," Izuku states. "I'm Ochako Uraraka," She replies holding out her hand. "Nice to meet you," Izuku says shaking her hand. 

Izuku was now in the auditorium and found his seat and sat down. Luckily his seat was next to Katsuki's. "Hey, Katsuki," Izuku says while sitting down. "Hey, Izuku. I know you don't need to be wished good luck seeing as you are my rival," Katsuki replies. "Who knows, maybe I'll do bad," Izuku states. At this Katsuki laughs. He knows Izuku is strong and if he wanted to kill he'd be even stronger. "Like that'll happen. In this test you won't be fighting people and instead will be breaking robots. As much as I hate to admit it you are most likely going to place 1st," Katsuki states making Izuku smile. 

Izuku can be seen wearing a top and shirt with a mask that makes it hard to breathe in. Izuku was given a city that didn't have anyone else and only him and the robots. This was most likely to see how well his quirk could do if he didn't have to worry about hurting people. The moment Present Mic says for them to start Izuku puts his hand down and in an instant destroyed the entire city turning the concrete into spikey pillars that destroyed the robots that were in its way as it makes it way to the centre. 

The teachers didn't know what to expect when they put Izuku into his own city but it definitely wasn't for him to destroy it instantly. He gained the max points in a short amount of time. "I never knew that was possible," States Present Mic. "He's strong but he has a lot of control over his quirk. He didn't destroy any buildings," Eraserhead states. "I want him in my class," Eraserhead continues. "With his points, he'd be able to male it in without you saying. I'm just glad he isn't a villain," Nezu states making the others shiver at the thought. They looked over his written test only to find he got a 100% and even wrote about why they should implement dorms so they won't get attacked or if they do he could help. He sounded like a protective father in the explanations and then went on to explain that he has adopted a child ages ago so he is technically a dad and would like for her to be allowed in the dorms and class because she struggles when they are separated. He also stated that if anything were to happen to his little ray of sunshine because he had to leave her at home then he'd most likely go on a rampage until he got a finger on the person who hurt and then listed all the martial arts he knew to show he was capable of doing so without a quirk.