He's mine

- Fandom:
Psychopath Diary
- Ship:
Seo Inwoo x Yook Dongsik
- Alternative Universe
Omegaverse in which an amnesic omega believes he's an alpha, a powerful alpha has to pretend to be a beta and a wild card appears to take back what he thinks should be his.
- Prompt:
One character gets publicly humiliated and the other is not having it.
- Trigger warning(s):
Graphic depiction of violence
- Notes:
This story is a gift for Flutey (on AO3) and @BlackRo37624918 (On Twitter) who were among the winners of my first Twitter Giveaway ! I hope you will like this one shot :D

I tagged it as an Omegaverse but truth is, I only picked the elements I liked from it and mixed it with some new ideas.

Also in case it wasn't clear:
Seo Inwoo is an Alpha but everyone around him (except his father and the new character) thinks he's an avarage Beta. On the other hand, Yook Dongsik is an amnesic Omega who believes he is an Alpha pretending to be a Beta. He even managed to convince a few people of it (Inwoo and Youngmin). He doesn't go into heat or smell like an Omega because before his accident he already was taking drugs and using perfume to pass off as a Beta at work (since Omegas get treated like shit).

Therefore expect a lot of misunderstandings from everyone concerning who is what because they are all super stupid lol And also because I know y'all love when I play with the points of views of the different characters

Oh and beware the new character is a huge piece of trash :>

-----

How much would you be willing to risk for love ?

== Introduction ==

In the past two centuries many things had changed in South Korea, the society had become more equal and it was all due to one thing: The Great War . During the many years of battles and suffering the demographic of each Alphas, Betas and Omegas had totally shifted. Omegas who had been used as cannon fodders and playthings for soldiers were now almost extincts. And ironically those who had abused of them, the Alphas, now shared a similar fate. Even though they were still more numerous than Omegas the population of Alphas had considerably decreased, and they could only blame themselves. Their arrogance is what had sent them on the frontlines, made them die in bloody battles, and kill each other without thinking much about it, all in the name of glory. Whereas Betas, who were way more discreets, had managed to take advantage of the situation. Most of them had not be called to fight in the Great War as they had been entrusted with the heavy task of running the country in the absence of Alphas. They had taken care of the children, worked in the fields, organized the interim government and fabricated weapons for many years. They had done the work of both Omegas and Alphas during two centuries.Therefore, when the war came to an end and the Alphas returned Betas were not very inclined to give them back the power. Taking advantage of their found position they created The Etiquette, a set of rules Alphas had to abide by.

Rule n°1:
Alphas must treat Betas and Omegas as their equals.
Rule n°2:
Alphas cannot be in position of leadership, work for the judicial system or hold a senior position at the governement.
Rule n°3:
Alphas cannot use their Alpha voice.
Rule n°4:
Alphas cannot resort to violence no matter the circumstances.
Rule n°5:
Considering how unnatural it is for Alphas to mate or befriend one another without any violence, they are forbidden from having any type of relationship.

Any Alpha who will be found guilty of having disobeyed to the Etiquette will immediately be executed.

== Part 1 == Yook Dongsik