1

Magnus, Ragnor, Cat, Dot, and Raphael had all decided that they should go out tonight. It was friday and they were about to graduate from college so they had to do things now before they had to be an adult really it was Magnus's idea and he dragged them all into saying yes so that was where they were now. Ragnor had driven them all to the most popular club Pandemonium.

"Finally!" Magnus yells out the window, Magnus loved being the center of attention he loved going to clubs and parties, he loved make up and glitter and the spotlight he loved it all. He was the life of the party and had so many friends but only 4 major ones that's where Cat, Dot, Ragnor and Raphael comed into play.

The first ones he had knew were Cat and Ragnor they practically grew up together grew in the same home they were like siblings no matter how different they all looked they were basically blood.

Magnus's and Ragnor's parents had known each other for years they lived together and learned together so Ragnor and Magnus were basically made to be bestfriends. Ragnor was the responsible one the one that made sure they all got home safe and didn't die, made sure if any of them got hurt they person who hurt them would be hurt.

Cat was the other responsible one so it surprised Magnus that Cat and Ragnor didn't end up together bonding over being like a parent to their friends. Cat was the smart one if one of them were sick or hurt she would be the nurse basically she was studying to be a doctor and unlike Ragnor she was the kind and sweet one.

Raphael was like the little brother, he was the one that was in trouble most the one that was I injured most the snarkiest one the one with the most attitude but was also one of the most loving ones if you were lucky enough yo get Raphael to care about you and love you that love would be going no where he was loyal and a soft cuddly teddy bear underneath the hardness he was the third addition to the friend group. Magnus met him in kindergarten and Raphael just stuck around. Lastly was Dot.

Dot had met Magnus in middle school and they had hit it off, later Dot and Magnus ended up dating and they dated for a while almost 3 years but they broke it off well Magnus broke it off realizing they were definitely better as bestfriends so that's how Dot ended up in their friend group. Dot may have been added to the friend group last but they were all like family they all knew they could count on each other to get each other into trouble and then help each other out of that trouble when needed. Oh and yeah Dot was the other party animal Magnus and Dot normally created the trouble that they would need Ragnor and Cat's help out of.

So if you are wondering no none of them are dating but Ragnor and Raphael definitely had something going on even if neither of them wanted to admit it because they were stubborn and hardheaded. Both of them would flirt with each other they had almost kissed but in the friend group basically everyone had kissed, either so they could help each other get away from someone who was coming on to hard and wouldn't leave them alone or if it was because they were playing a game or even because they wanted to experiment.

"Yes we are here lets do this thing" Magnus cheers jumping out of the car and helping Dot and Cat out, even if he was one of the crazy ones in the group Magnus still helped when ever he could because he loved these people and had to show it some way.

After helping Cat and Dot out of the car Magnus was the first one in the loud bright club.

The light was off but the room was lit up by bright colorful lights. Blue, green, orange, red, pink, silver, gold and yellow lights were lighting the room up. The music was so loud and deep it was shaking the floor. The room smelt of alchohol and sweaty bodies, bodies were moving against each other and everyone looked like they were having the time of their lives. People talking, dancing, kissing, some even unfortunately fighting.

Magnus couldn't be happier to finally be somewhere else other than the classroom or his bedroom where he spent most of his time. Just sitting and learning or doing homework, college sucks but his mom wanted him to go so he did because he wouldn't say no to something his mom wanted him to do well besides when she told him to stop partying that would never happen.

Magnus waited for all of his friend group to get into the club so he could take orders, once he had the orders for everyone he grabbed Raphael's arm and dragged him to the bar to help him with the drinks. "Why did you bring me with you?" Raphael asks confused as he keeps looking back at Ragnor. "Because we need to talk" Magnus says grinning waiting inline to take the orders

"About?" Raphael asks looking at Magnus finally

"When are you going to make a move?" Magnus asks wiggling his eyebrows and smirking

"Move on what?" Raphael asks like he has no clue what Magnus is talking about

"So Ragnor is a what now" Magnus asks teasingly

"huh?" Raphael asks not putting the act down even if Magnus could see the blush

"When are you going to make a move on Ragnor, kiss him or tell him how you feel?" Magnus asks before turning to order the drinks

"I have no clue what you are talking about" Raphael says before waiting to help with the drink, he wouldn't admit anything.

After they had the drinks Magnus and Raphael head back to their group and pass out the drinks. Magnus looks at Ragnor and Raphael who always seemed like they were together how did they not know how they felt for each other it was as clear as the clearest water.

30 minutes later

Everyone was at least tipsy now and dancing on the dance floor. Dot, Cat and Magnus were together dancing and laughing together having the time of their lives.

Raphael and Ragnor were together dancing and talking staring at each other as if they were they most interesting things in the world.

Magnus needed another drink and he wouldn't just leave his friends without a drink so he took the orders for everyone before heading to the bar.

Guess who was at the bar, the one and only Camille Belecourt and Magnus's very toxic ex. "Hello" Camille says stalking over to Magnus, she still looked so beautiful but Magnus wouldn't fall for her again he couldn't.

"Hi" Magnus answers coldly "what do you need?" Magnus asks almost rudely not really caring about being nice why would he when he didn't have too.

"I just wanted to say hi to my favorite ex" Camille says smiling almost predatory like "I wanted to have some fun tonight what do you say?" Camille asks grinning

"I want some fun too, just not with you" Magnus responds, if he had to he would call Dot over to him "I have a girlfriend"

"Well still we can get together can't we she doesn't need to know" "I'm not a cheater if you don't remember Camille you are" Magnus says snarky

"Show me your girlfriend and then I'll give up" Camille says with a challenging smile

"Dot!" Magnus yells and then motions over to himself "come here babe" Magnus called Dot knowing Camille didn't know her

"Yes love?" Dot asks smiling at Camille "I just needed you too help me prove I have a girlfriend" Magnus says smiling at Camille

Finally Camille walked away rolling her eyes leaving Magnus in peace "thank you Dot" Magnus says smiling at his friend "of course I couldn't just leave you hanging" "you are the best" "I know now where are the drinks?"

Magnus orders the drinks and then walks back to the dance floor and grins brightly seeing Raphael and Ragnor now kissing probably influenced by their drinks. Magnus decided he would tease Raphael. So he walks over to them with their drinks in his hands and gets behind Raphael "you have no clue what I'm talking about huh?" Magnus asks repeating Raphael's words

Its longer than I intended but this is another story I've been working on for a while so I hope you enjoy it and I take suggestions