twenty three.

THE ROOM SPUN as y/n stood up

THE ROOM SPUN as y/n stood up. she felt like her head was going to explode, she slowly walked towards the bathroom. she then held onto the bathroom door, not wanting to fall.

she let go of the door and fell to the floor, throwing up in the toilet. she felt as tears left her eyes, she then flushed the toilet.

she crawled towards the bathtub and leaned her head against it. she didn't even know what she was doing with her life anymore.

y/n laid on her bed, and looked up at the ceiling. her hair slowly wetting the bed. she wondered about her life and how shit it was.

never did she think that she would end up here. popping pills and drinking her life away. waking up to horrible headaches which make her want to jump off a building.

she didn't know how to recover from timmy. she didn't think that she would ever recover from him. y/n had so much hope in him, too much hope.

and now he was gone, their future was gone. her hope was gone, and all she had left was a broken heart. that she needed to fix, soon.

y/n grabbed a trash bag out of a cabinet in her kitchen. she then walked towards the kitchen island and emptied out an ashtray and threw away an empty bottle of scotch.

she wondered where her friends were, she hadn't heard from them in months. and it was all her fault. instead of seeking help from them, she pushed them away and began to hang out with horrible people.

y/n walked into the living room and threw more empty bottles of alcohol into the trash bag. she cleaned up the living room, she knew that she had to change. she couldn't let some stupid boy ruin her life.

once she was done cleaning the house she put on her sweater and shoved some money into her pockets. she locked the door and walked towards the bus station.

as she got off the bus she thanked the bus driver and began to walk towards the grocery store. she then grabbed a basket and began to search through the isles.

y/n looked at instructions on a cake mix box. she walked towards her oven and preheated it, she then grabbed a bowl and poured the cake mix in. she walked towards the kitchen island and grabbed two eggs, cracking them into the bowl.

she poured some vegetable oil into the mixture and began to mix the ingredients together. once she was done she poured the mix into a cake pan, and shoved it into the oven.

she then began to make the frosting, once she was done. she sat down and began to read. until the timer went off.

y/n began to shake after she rang the doorbell on boris's door. she knew that they would all be there and that it was time for her to get her shit back together.

when the door finally opened she softly smiled at sadie who's mouth widened. sadie then grinned widely.

"i baked a cake." y/n spoke as she felt sweat tingle down her forehead.

"fuck the cake!" sadie yelled as she immediately embraced y/n into a hug.

y/n raised the cake up, not wanting to ruin it. "i would hug you back but i really don't want to ruin this cake which took me two hours to make."

sadie pulled away and kissed y/n's cheek. "okay! i'm sorry. god y/n, i missed you so much!"

"sadie, who's at the d...y/n!" boris spoke as his eyes widened. he walked towards them and watched as sadie grabbed the cake from y/n.

y/n then felt as boris hugged her so tightly. her heart began to beat fast, she's never been so happy to see them.

"guys, what's going on?" theo questioned as he walked towards the doorframe. his heart almost skipped a beat when he saw y/n. "oh my god."

y/n smiled and immediately hugged theo. "hello theodore."

"y/n! i thought you died! holy shit!" they pulled away and giggled.

y/n looked down and frowned. "i'm so sorry, guys. i-i don't know what i was doing, i didn't mean to push you all away. a-and i'm just so sorry. it's the worst thing that i've ever done. and i hate myself for what i did. i love you all so so much and i never meant to hurt any of you. i'm so sorry."

they all watched as y/n wiped away her tears. sadie then put down the cake on the concrete floor, and embraced y/n into a hug. in which boris and theo later joined.

"don't be sorry! we also love you very very much and we know that you needed time. and it's all in the past! the important thing is that you're here now." sadie responded.

y/n smiled as they all pulled away. "i shouldn't have left you."

"y/n, it's okay. you don't have to be sorry." theo added.

"you went through something horrible and you're very brave. and we're just happy that you're here. we missed you so much." sadie sighed.

"thanks guys. i love you all so very much, which is why i baked you guys a cake! well it's actually a cake mix cake which i doubt actually tastes good but it's a cake i guess!" she laughed as she picked up the cake.

"wait that actually looks good." theo spoke.

"well you've always been a great fucking chef so i feel like it'll actually taste very good." sadie grinned.

y/n then watched as sadie and theo began to eat the cake, taking in every last bit of it into their mouths. boris faced y/n and put his hand on her shoulder.

"can i talk to you? outside?" he questioned.

y/n nodded as she then got up and followed him. he took her out to his back yard, and they sat on the edge of his empty pool.

"yeah, what's up?" she asked as she faced him.

boris gulped and looked over at her. "y/n, i missed you so much. there hasn't been one single day since i haven't thought about you. i was afraid that you weren't ever coming back."

"i was just so worried that i had done something horrible. and i just wish that i could go back in time and helped you out more. i missed you so much and i'm sorry."

"boris, trust me. i would never leave you, ever. i will always come back no matter what. and it's not your fault, i pushed you away. but like sadie said, it's all in the past. please don't be sorry." y/n laid her hand on his cheek.

boris sighed. "you promise?"

"i swear on my life! i will never ever leave you. i love you way too much for me to ever forget about you."

boris then hugged her, feeling her touch so soothing. he missed her so much, and during the time that she was gone, his love for her only grew. and now that she was back, he couldn't be any happier.