Slow Motion

My name is Maula but everyone calls me Lala laya or mama. I walked out the house walking to school and seen this fine boy. He walked over to me and said wassup ma. I said hi and kept walking. He asked where RIDGEDILL HIGH SCHOOL is. I told him to follow me and he kept looking at me. I finally said damn eye problem. Eye raping me and shishh. He smirked and said my bad and asked my name. I told him and he said his is Trenton. we made small talk until we got to school.

we were walkin nd laughing when the school slut, Taya walked up.

Taya: Hey cutie, hey bitch

Me: Bitch idk who tf u talkin to but u need to find whoever it is bitch!

This bitch tempting me..

Trenton: aye baby girl calm down

He grabbed me by my waist and was pulling me away until thoty said sum

Taya: that bitch aint bout it so why tf u pullin ha ugly ass back.

I punched that bitch so fast she thought flash ran by with the hulk and hit her. I got on that bitch and start punchin left,right,left,right. I was bein lifted by waist and carried away. Trenton sat me on his lap and was trynna calm me down. After 5 mins I was calm again.

Me: Im calm now.. you can let me go.

Trenton: I like it this way tho

Me: you dont even kno me like that tho.

Him: But i know you beautiful,got hands, a fat ass, and got dress game.

I felt my cheeks burning and i looked down.

Him: keep ya head up beautiful.

Me: alright..

As i was gettin up Trenton still wouldn't let me go

Me: alright Trent, u can let me go.

Trenton: But i dont want to he said in a whiney voice.

Me: please

Trenton: ok. only if u let me take you out Friday.

Me: okayyyyyyyy.

He let me go and we headed inside the building. As we were walkin Trent grabbed my hand and pulled me close. You will be mine he whispered in my ear. I start blushin again and put my head down. He lifted it and said, what i tell u bout that. As we were walkin someone walked righr through us and said move bitch. I looked up and saw my ex Manny.

Me: excuse u Manny!

Manny: You excused Hoe!

Trenton: aye man chill out with the name -

Manny hit Trent and Trent eyes turned black. Trent kept hittin Manny and my short small selr tried to get to get him but failed. Then 3 boys ran up and pulled him off.

Boy 1: you good Trent

He looked at me and his eyes softened. Yea, he dapped all the boys and said, wassup Jay, Man-man, and Chris.

Jay: yo cuh wat happen

Trent told them and they all bust out laughin. I was confused as to what was funny.Trent laughter died down and he said

Him: yall stop laughin at me.

Man-man: ight cuh, but u feelin lil ma huh?

Me: i mean damn yall gone imtroduce me or what.

Trent: my bad baby girl.. Yall this Laya, Laya this my boys Jay, Man-man, and Chris. She got a very short temp found dat out today.

He showed them the video of me and Taya fighting

Chris: Damn u hit that bitch like super man.

we was all laughin and guess who came up... Taya. what yall laughin at.
chris: o this her.

Me: yep

Chris: Ha got emm... got emm.

Every body bust out laughin and she was lookin salty.

Taya: Bitch meet me after school we fone hit again but imma be prepared this time.

Me: alright,alright, alright. i simply said.

My bitch Kiya came up to me and jumped in me.

Me: HAYYY BITVHHHHHH

Her: Hay BOO

Chris: Laya who dis all over you hunny boo boo chile.

Me and Kiya bust out laughin and Trenton did the me on me.

Him: so u not gone introduce us to yo friend.

I glared at him and introduced them.

End of day
I grabbed my baby oil, gym shorts, a crop top and some socks. I went ouside and Taya tappin ha foot lookin at me. I walked up said all hittin no talkin. Before i vould hit her Kiya came up and told me she saw Taya put a knife in her bra. I said idfag and start hittin that bitch. Trent pulled me away and put me inside a blue audi. As soon as i was about to start talkin he kissed me. I was shocked but i kissed back.